The Analyst will play a critical role in the Sales Strategy team. The candidate will identify and report on key indicators of sales and financial performance and market opportunity, using those findings to set the strategic agenda and drive projects for the sales organization, and presenting recommendations to the leadership team. Projects will include business planning, market segmentation, pipeline analysis, coverage optimization, and ongoing performance measurement. Deliverables range from robust analytic models, custom performance analysis, tactical business initiatives, and the packaging of findings into presentation-ready content for Zeotap executives.
The successful candidate will possess a passion for creating innovative analysis, the ability to develop findings and recommendations that transcend the numbers as well as the energy to contribute to projects impacting and transforming the business.
Ideally, this person will have worked or interned in a sales strategy & operations environment, financial analysis, management consultancy, or in a comparable environment that requires business acumen combined with analytical skills, and will feel comfortable interacting with senior management on a regular basis.
Remote work (from Spain/ Germany/ Italy) is possible
- Support Zeotap with ongoing analysis and recommendations
- Drive improvements in our sales process and coverage model through scalable analytics
- Work cross-functionally to establish reporting standards
- Assist in developing and delivering presentations for senior executives and inform decisions on a daily basis
- Assist the business through each stage of the fiscal year planning cycle in the design and implementation of planning models, sales territories and sales quotas
- Take part into key strategic initiatives to transform and shape the business for delivering growth
- Interact regularly with different functions including Sales, Marketing, Finance and IT
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in an analytical discipline such as Engineering, Science, Economics, Computer science etc.
- Several years of experience in a similar field is preferable
- Strong data analysis and logical reasoning skills with experience analyzing complex datasets using Excel, Google sheets, Tableau or SQL
- Ability to balance priorities and work productively in a fast paced environment
- Solid self-starter behavior: Curious, innovative, problem solving & autonomous
Our Investment in You
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Unmatched Global support system
- Fast-paced, collaborative, & fun culture
- Exposure & access to industry experts & teammates that live our values
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs & a network of global senior investors across Telco, Data, Advertising & Technology