Zeotap is the next-generation Customer Data Platform. It empowers brands to unify, enhance and activate customer data in a cookieless future, all while putting consumer privacy and compliance front-and-centre. Recognised by Gartner as a “Cool Vendor”, Zeotap works with over 80 of the world’s top 100 brands, including P&G, Nestlé and Virgin Media. It is also the founding member of ID+, a universal marketing ID initiative.
- You identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- You make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features and discover through user research practises.
- You design wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimised for Saas context.
- You translate concepts into user flows and detailed prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- You facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- You take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- You adhere to Zeotap’s company, privacy and information security policies and procedures.
- You complete all the awareness trainings assigned on time
- 3+ years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing simple solutions for complex digital environments.
- Very good portfolio of your previous work exhibiting relevant work.
- Experience in AdTech/MarTech and/or data visualisation would be a bonus.
- Be a great team player, experienced working with agile teams.
- Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters and product managers.
- Ability to present and defend your design decisions. All the design decisions should be based on the overall product and UX roadmaps as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation & attractive perks
- Health Insurance coverage
- Flexible working support, guidance and training provided by a highly experienced team
- Fast paced work environment
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs and a network of global senior investors across telco, data, advertising, and technology