You will be a part of Human’s front line in our commitment to helping protect companies from both revenue and reputation risk caused by malicious bots. This is a unique opportunity to join an industry leader in our mission to eradicate fraud from the digital ecosystem and work with some of the brightest minds in cyber security.
If you’re looking for a role where you can make the internet a safer place, helping our clients to combat issues such as payment fraud, false account creation and account takeover attacks, while helping us achieve exponential growth, then this role is for you.
We’re looking for a Sales Manager to join the team and drive new business within EMEA enterprise accounts.
What you will do
- Act as lead on opening up new opportunities in the financial services and payments space
- Expand the company’s market share and contribute to achieving its aggressive sales targets in the UK Identify and develop sales opportunities within FTSE 350 Enterprise companies
- Work with the company’s management team to define and implement our sales & GTM strategy
- Constantly maintain an updated sales pipeline
- Work closely with Sales Development Rep to plan and execute on campaigns in the territory
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations and other sales actions
- Communicate the Human story with conviction
- Ensure Sales Engineering support is utilised effectively throughout the sales and POV process
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices and prepare sales order forms and/or reports
Who you are:
- 5+ years direct Software/SaaS, selling experience within the payment/transaction industry across the EU
- Experience selling solution/authentication solution/verification solution across the EU
- Comfortable being on the front lines closing new business and cultivating key relationships
- Forecasting commitments and forecasting accuracy
- Experienced with working with “C” level exec’s with a track record of closing six-figure deals (from $100.000)
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Ability to occasionally travel and attend sales events or exhibits (Covid dependent)
Life at Human:Our HQ office is located in NYC. We had approximately 100% headcount growth in the past year and we are growing the company deliberately, with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values diversity, lifestyle, and career growth. We are doing meaningful work and we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, Virginia, Victoria, and London.
About Human: At Human, we’re all hackers. This doesn’t mean you have to hold a key to the internet (although one of our founders does!), but it does require a different way of approaching problems. We think we’ve assembled some of the best humans in the world to join a mission worth fighting.
Our mighty team of humans has several things in common:
Be a hacker: innovate without regard to convention. Tinker to learn how things really work. Experiment, experiment, experiment, and share what you have learned.
Work hard to make it easy. Be a toolmaker and a bridge-builder. Empower others. Find the levers for disproportionate impact.
Move fast: move fast at step zero. Unblock yourself. Move forward in the face of imperfect information and uncertainty. Accelerate others.
Practice humility: Be self-aware. Listen first to understand. When you win, be humble and play the next game. When you don’t, be humble and play the next game.
Own it: deliver the results you said you’d deliver. Demand excellence from yourself. Find the gaps and help fill them.
Be good: when you have the opportunity to tip the balance in the world in favor of good, do it. Use your power responsibly.