AdRoll is seeking a Sr. Channel Marketing Manager to join as the first dedicated Channel marketing team member. You’ll join our Partnerships team reporting to our VP, Technology Partnerships & Channels and will own the content generation along with development, strategy and execution of highly-impactful marketing programs to attract, engage, and retain channel partners and agency customers. This role will work closely with our Channel Sales, Relationship Manager, Partnerships and Marketing teams to drive growth across Agency Customers, API Customers and Channel Partners.
In this role, you will develop and roll out a variety of content – agency certification programs, blogs, whitepapers, webinars, enablement materials, etc. – focusing on problem-aware and solution-aware audiences. You’ll own key channel/agency partner relationships, coordinate and lead execution of marketing campaigns, and be measured upon key performance indicators that impact the Channels team and AdRoll's business goals.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York City, Salt Lake City offices, or Remote.
Not sure that you're the ideal fit for the role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for dedicated people, and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year!
The impact you’ll make:
- Make AdRoll’s Channels Program a known and recognized entity internal and externally through impactful marketing campaigns and content
- Be a driving force of growth for AdRoll Channels through crafting content, marketing plans and co-marketing that promotes and educates prospects and current customers.
- Lead critical initiatives with key Channel Partners that drive awareness of AdRoll and qualified leads that result in recurring revenue
- Set content and strategy objectives and metrics based on business goals and use data to make recommendations and drive optimization.
- Build deep relationships with Channel and Agency partners’ marketing teams that lead to new marketing opportunities
- Work cross-functionally, clearly communicate and build trust with AdRoll’s marketing, product marketing, agency sales and agency relationship management team to own successful execution with rich, engaging content across various channels (email, social media, paid, webinars, events, etc.)
- Develop and implement, via collaboration with Growth Marketing team, scalable demand generation programs to build pipeline, awareness, and engagement in support of channel sales growth, expand market share, and pursue pipeline targets through co-marketing activities and using a coordinated mix of marketing programs
- Support the Channel Sales & Relationship Managers by providing sales enablement, certification program, case studies and high end content that these teams can share and discuss with new and existing customers
Skills you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of proven experience developing and generating content at an accelerated pace
- 3+ years of experience in channels marketing programs including content creation, performance marketing, social media marketing, SEO, brand, product marketing, community events, etc.
- Entrepreneurial ownership; you will be supported in your role, but upon facing obstacles will implement creative solutions and alternatives on your own
- Strong experience working cross-functionally and building influence
- Experience building deep, effective collaborations with partners and/or customers
- Practical understanding of ecommerce, digital media and Channels space
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back