We are looking for a Product Manager that’s eager to help shape the future of digital privacy.
This role will work closely with our Product Director to develop and maintain our product roadmap with a focus towards sustainable growth and scale. You will work with global cross-functional teams in sales, customer success, marketing and engineering, as well as the senior leadership team to contribute to the future of Sourcepoint and our customers.
- Develop and influence the roadmap of our products and align to ongoing changes in the regulatory landscape
- Maintain relationships with major industry players, publishers and agencies ; actively participate in working groups to help define and accelerate industry frameworks (ex. IAB TCF)
- Collaborate with other product managers and stakeholders to define requirements and expand the scope of our product offerings
- Set and clearly communicate development objectives, needs, and status of projects to internal stakeholders and customers
- Define commercialization and go-to-market practices, and support the client services teams with product roll-out
- Define product success metrics and construct a framework to continuously analyze product performance to assess success and/or challenges
- Work closely with the Engineering team to effectively plan for and manage product delivery, including development of applicable product planning/requirements documents
- Work as part of a geographically distributed cross-functional teams
- 2-4+ years in a product management or similar role
- 1-2 working in a SaaS environment (ideally in a fast-moving startup environment)
- Passionate about the societal significance of data ethics
- A strong collaborator, capable of driving consensus and communicating effectively to business and technical stakeholders as to feature trade-offs and design choices
- Someone who thrives under pressure in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple personas and prioritize competing tasks and deadlines to deliver on aggressive timelines
- Comfortable presenting to multiple audiences -- clients, internal stakeholders, executives, etc.
- A self-starter – someone who is proactive in identifying potential roadblocks and introducing solutions
- Strong technical skills and understanding
- Privacy-related subject matter expertise
- IAPP/E and beyond certification preferred
- Demonstrated business analysis skills and experience
- Previous experience with industry frameworks or bodies