We are looking for a Marketing Manager to lead our marketing efforts across Europe, driving demand, adoption and awareness for a product suite that is working to advance data ethics and enable privacy compliance for the digital marketing ecosystem. We work with large global brands to mitigate privacy compliance risk and optimize revenue.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will contribute to the company’s overall marketing strategy, design, execution, and operations, and will serve as the foundational member of our European marketing cohort. There will be a strong focus on localizing existing materials and communication, industry event coordination, and other demand generation activity for the European market. There will also be an emphasis on driving qualified leads for our suite of products and providing go-to-market support for our newest product, Privacy Lens.
- Research and audit the competitive landscape in Europe to help inform product and brand positioning, and overall marketing strategy
- Lead localization efforts for an array of content types including product, marketing assets, sales enablement material, and web copy
- Build partnerships with stakeholders across Engineering, Sales, Product, and Customer Success
- Support development of content, presentations and other collateral that conveys the core product attributes and value to our customers, ensuring consistent and compelling messages, and helping to drive forward new initiatives, such as:
- creation of customer case studies, working closely with local Client Services and Sales to develop content
- creation of multi-lingual white papers, e-books and other downloadable content
- Support development of our demand generation program, particularly in Europe, including:
- Establishing and maintaining best practices for SEM/SEO
- Creation of content for drip campaigns, email newsletter, blog and social channels to drive awareness and demand
- Establishing a reporting process to quantify effectiveness of demand generation efforts
- Making recommendations about future growth opportunities
- Supporting sponsorships and co-marketing, always working to ensure maximum impact
- Support PR activities and communications with global external PR agency
- Develop and own event marketing strategies in Europe
What we’re looking for
- Proactive, fast learner with extremely strong research skills
- Experience with Google Analytics, Pardot, Marketo, and other marketing tools
- Experience managing and releasing complex and high-quality localized products and marketing campaigns in partnership with product teams
- Ability and desire to work cross-functionally, with global and virtual teams
- Strong communicator, both internally and externally, to a variety of stakeholders and audiences
- Extremely strong copywriting skills and direct experience writing B2B copy
- Creative mindset and eye for visual design
- A penchant for ownership, capable of taking responsibility for a project from start to finish
- Ability to proactively manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously, with tight timelines
- German or French native-level speaker; professional fluency in either DE or FR, and English
Nice to haves
- Experience in a start-up, working with small teams
- Stock: Ownership in a fast-growing company.
- Family Focus: Parental leave and flexibility for families.
- Time Off: Flexible vacation policy to encourage people to get out and see the world.
- Goodies: Whatever hardware and software you need to get the job done.
- Team Fun: Regularly scheduled events, sports, game nights, book clubs.
- Learning: Learning & Development opportunities for you to grow your skills and career.
- Great team: Working with fun, hardworking, nice people who are committed to making a difference!