This role will support the growth of revenue in our MiQ North office, across agencies in specific regions. The successful candidate will be required to lead and deliver the strategy for that patch, which centres around our innovative programmatic products and solutions. Hunger to solve challenges, you will be tasked with the end-to-end commercial delivery of MiQ’s products to retain and grow existing business as well as scoping out and winning new business.
Success will require proactive, strategic approaches to new and existing clients within Scotland, Ireland, Northern Ireland and the North East of England. Offering seamlessly connected thinking and innovative proposals, that maximise MiQ’s capabilities. You will be equally comfortable presenting a complicated solution to all seniority levels. You will be required to work closely with the Commercial Director and MD in the Manchester office. Forecasting and delivering numbers and leading the strategic accounts initiative across these regions. This role will play a key part in our growth strategy for MiQ North.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Consistently achieve regional/personal sales targets, delivering business updates from your patch.
- Responsible for pulling together a forecast each quarter for your patch of business, feeding into the overall MiQ North forecast/budget.
- Create, Lead and implement your strategy for this regional patch in collaboration with the Commercial Director, Manchester.
- Establish clear project scope, understanding the brief/solution requirements and managing key milestones to meet multiple deadlines.
- Support the MD and Commercial Director, Manchester in their trading reviews and other initiatives with heads of departments.
- Work closely with the solutions team to develop innovative bespoke solutions to unlock opportunities across key accounts.
- Develop, maintain and manage relationships within agencies through a strong and constructive relationship, built on trust.
- Collaborate and communicate with other departments within the business – Client Services, Trading, Strategy, Product and Solutions to ensure we deliver the best in market service for our clients.
Persuading and Influencing
- Own the relationships with the regional agency teams, Client Partners, Clients leads, Business and Comms Directors
- Use excellent written communication to build award-winning solutions and presentations, which impact business decisions and answer business challenges.
- Through proactive planning and collaboration, construct a simplified but engaging narrative via great storytelling, technical explanation and proposal articulation.
- Proactively uncover and identify business wide or media challenges, which can be addressed or solved via MiQ’s innovative products and solutions.
- Curate, innovate and articulate an end-to-end programmatic solution from briefing stage to delivery effectively.
- Experience working within an agency or media owner at a senior level with proven management experience
- Strong relationships/access across a broad set of agencies in specific regions.
- Strong relationships with direct clients would be preferable, but not essential.
- Experience working within digital, data, analytics or programmatic industry in a sales role.
- Programmatic/analytics led solutions experience would be preferable, but not essential.
- Proven experience of consistently delivering revenue targets
- Proven experience in building, developing and driving a team would be preferable but not essential.
- Track record in delivering new business winning proposals through agency engagement.
- Experience in presenting to programmatic/analytics to middle and senior agency personnel.
- The ability to Interpret and analyse statistical data to maximise selling opportunities, monitor competitive activity and provide regular progress reports
- Precise and market-leading presentation skills are paramount to this role.
- Experience in building narratives, developing into exciting story-telling and clear proposals.
- Natural flair and desire to build relationships at all levels externally, primarily with client partners and Group Account Directors within agencies.
- Strategic thinking around data and product diversification across new target accounts.
- Professional, focused and inquisitive attitude, able to challenge internally and externally.
- Drive to scale and grow, both alone and as a team our SOV across your agency patch