VideoAmp’s Talent Acquisition team is seeking an Intern Program Recruiting Manager who will be an exceptional addition to our growing team. You will obtain a depth of knowledge in program development, recruiting, and intern programming that allows them to identify gaps, provide a strategic vision and own the development and execution of solutions for the program(s) you manage. You will connect all relevant projects and initiatives growing from within your business area and across the organization to a common set of goals and success measures, focusing on dependencies, key business metrics, stakeholder alignment, and execution management.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Assist with the design, implementation, and management of internship programs for high-potential candidates virtually and/or in-person.
- Develop strategic partnerships with professional organizations, colleges/universities, and offer insight into creative techniques to increase the diversity of applicant pools and reduce the cost and time to hire.
- Use external research and internal knowledge to create industry-leading solutions that drive our business forward.
- Work with hiring managers and leaders to determine hiring strategy for filling positions in designated offices and service lines, utilizing a diverse candidate pool.
- Manage scheduling and milestones by developing and maintaining a comprehensive program plan that incorporates key milestones of all projects and initiatives.
- Identify key program success metrics and qualitative success criteria.
- Manage scope by guiding the program vision, objectives, outcomes, and high-level work breakdown.
- Manage program quality by ensuring plans at all levels are aligned and up to date in a rapidly changing work environment.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date assets and resources related to the program.
- Manage roles and responsibilities by identifying, documenting, and engaging the right roles for the delivery of work within scope.
- Manage risks and issues by identifying and escalating decisions at all levels to achieve results.
- Act as a trusted advisor to senior leaders for program-level decision making.
WHAT TO BRING
- 3 years of experience in the internship programming or university recruiting industry
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent work experience
- Experience developing an internship program in an environment with high demand for frequent communication and acute attention to detail
- Ability to set and handle internal hiring manager and intern candidate expectations
- Demonstrated ability to handle aggressive deadlines and juggle multiple workstreams
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of an organization, including executive leadership