The ideal candidate will have experience developing and launching integrated marketing programs for ad-tech brands, tech companies, or media agencies across North America, including Canada and LATAM. You will be expected to apply analytical rigor, a deep understanding of B2B business particularly in the advertising space and knowledge of cultural trends and local differences across the regional remit. Experience with managing multiple stakeholders and levels within the organization. Proactive and solutions focused who can work independently and able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously covering a combination of sales support, strategic events marketing, social media and internal/external communications, PR, budget tracking and ROI analysis.
This is a highly cross-functional role collaborating with local market MDs/sales, insights, publisher teams and across various marketing functional teams (e.g. Field and Brand marketing, product marketing, sales and PR/Comms). He or she must excel in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and embrace flex between strategic thinking and hands-on execution.
What You'll Do:
- Help to define country-level marketing strategy for the NAM region defined as Canada, US (4 areas: East, Midwest, West and CPG) West, Central, East and South) and Latam (Mexico, Colombia, Brazil & Miami hub) for a combined audience of brands/agencies and publishers.
- Manage and mentor small team of regional marketers
- Lead internal and external teams in the execution of integrated brand marketing campaigns focused on brand awareness and driving revenues.
- Able to leverage global initiatives and projects from product marketing, brand marketing, PR, and localize, repurpose where appropriate and relevant for the markets.
- Think beyond traditional events execution to develop strategic and creative ideas that extend and integrate our content, strategic partnerships, attract influencers, and create a buzz around the Ogury brand as thought leaders in the space.
- Build relationships and buy-in across departments and local markets to build alignment and ensure clarity around marketing goals and strategy.
- Manage relationships with external vendors ensuring that internal processes in collaboration with finance and legal are adhered to.
- Work with our operations and digital team to define measurement and tracking plans to understand effectiveness and ROI for each marketing program.
Who You Are:
- 6+ years of experience in marketing within the media industry or agency.
- Experience working across multiple territories and matrix organization.
- Strong project management skills, with experience in planning and producing marketing programs in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment.
- Creative skillset with proven digital marketing experience.
- Analytical with proven experience defining and measuring marketing metrics and proof points.
- Self-starter, flexible thinker and outstanding communicator with excellent interpersonal skills, who is comfortable working across global time-zones and diverse teams including Marketing, Public Relations, Sales, Insights, Product Marketing.
- Ability to distill benefits into clear and compelling marketing content.
- Team oriented - someone that is motivated by helping others as much as they are motivated about excelling in their individual role.
- Highly autonomous - ability to drive progress with little involvement from leadership.
- A deep understanding of the North American market including Latam and Canada advertising and media industry.
- Fluent in English is a must. A big plus if you can speak Spanish.