Our product professionals are enterprising, curious, and driven. We are committed to bringing products to market to help us achieve our mission of keeping the internet safe. To win in the market, we support and challenge one another, and we hold team learnings, product reviews, and progress reports regularly. We strive to create a highly collaborative team that works well with others to solve problems generated by cybercriminals that directly impact our customers.
We think of each other as co-creators of the future of HUMAN.
As a result of our exciting growth and momentum, we are adding a new human to the Product Marketing team.
What you will do:
- You will collaborate with other product, marketing, and technical functions to create proximity between HUMAN’s cybersecurity products and our target personas to engage and advance our conversation with the market.
- You will be responsible for planning and developing content for market education, sales acceleration, and thought leadership.
- Create and carry out market research, surveys, and customer interviews to better understand market trends and customer experiences.
- You'll be involved in crafting narratives while supporting go-to-market and in-market deliverables by constantly optimizing positioning, messaging, and competitive analysis.
- Introduce high-impact concepts, effectively prioritize workloads, manage multiple projects concurrently, and drive them to completion
Who you are:
- 2-4+ years of product marketing experience bringing enterprise technology products to market
- Familiarity within cybersecurity, ad-tech or anti-fraud space is preferred but not required
- Expertise in developing creative assets, marketing content, and sales enablement material
- Excellent writing, communication, and critical thinking abilities, with a focus on storytelling
- Exceptional time management, prioritization, and project management discipline
- Agility to learn on an accelerated curve and adjust swiftly to changing needs
- Comfortable working in a widely distributed team in a cross-functional role
Benefits & Perks
- Unlimited PTO
- Private medical and dental insurance for all full-time employees
- Fully paid parental leave
- Learning & Development fund
- Phenomenal coaching from senior leaders and challenging development opportunities
- Monthly internet, phone bill, and meal stipend to support working remotely during COVID-19
- Company-sponsored TalkSpace membership for you and your family