Integrated into the EMEA Technical Solutions team, your role will be to own a portfolio of customers while integrating the Criteo solutions on their e-Commerce site.
You will assess clients' technical stack and determine the most efficient way to perform their integration with Criteo and provide them with documentation and guidance. You will have support from our wide range of tools and training and from our experienced and supportive team of Engineers.
For each new integration starting, you will be clients' primary point of contact and engage with them, defining a clear agenda for the tasks to be performed. You will need to get a commitment from the client to deliver according to said plan.
When facing technical challenges, you will be tasked with escalating issues to the Technical Solution Engineering teams. Therefore, you will need to give clear context, describe the situation factually and offer solutions and implement the solution delivered by the Engineering team.
What you'll do:
· Own and manage the customer onboarding process from the customer commitment stage through to product activation.
· Plan the product integration strategy to minimize integration times.
· Motivate customers to act autonomously to ensure successful deployment of their Criteo campaigns over e-mail and phone.
· Test and troubleshoot the client's implementation, providing feedback to the client's engineering team.
· Work closely with your Solution Engineer colleagues to escalate custom requests or technical issues and follow them up until resolution.
· Work closely with the sales team, supporting the pre-sale process when needed and ensuring a seamless transition from prospect to customer.
· Participate actively in the day-to-day of the Technical Onboarding team, suggesting new ideas and interacting with co-workers in a fast paced and innovative environment
· Challenge the way we do things and bring a fresh perspective to our daily processes.
Who you are:
· Fluent in English and another European language (German, Spanish, Italian or French), both spoken & written
· You have a passion for problem-solving in a technology context.
· You take pride in making customers happy and display excellent active listening skills.
· You know the basics of client/server communication.
· Ideally, you have previous experience in client-facing roles or internships
· You leave no task unattended; whatever the difficulty, you seek help pro-actively when needed and learn from every issue solved.
· You are deeply curious and able to build experience through questioning and personal research.
· You are willing to grow your web technology skills by assisting the client's developer with level 1 technical troubleshooting.
· You are eager to work with various web technologies, e-commerce solutions (Magento, Prestashop, Shopify ...) and tag management solutions (Google Tag Manager, Tealium, Commanders Act..).
· Team orientated, comfortable in sharing best practices
· Must be able to sign an internship agreement through an educational institution and available full-time for 6 months
Criteo is the global technology company powering the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising. 2,800 Criteo team members partner with over 20,000 customers and thousands of publishers around the globe to deliver effective advertising across all channels, by applying advanced machine learning to unparalleled data sets. Criteo empowers companies of all sizes with the technology they need to better know and serve their customers.
Check below to see all of the open Criteo jobs organised by office location.
Ann Arbor (8)
New York (25)
Sao Paulo (9)
Check below to see all of the open Criteo jobs organised by team.
Finance & Accounting (10)
Legal Services (3)
People & Places (2)
Product & Design (16)
Technical Services (16)