The Engagement Director is the one of the primary faces of Xaxis to our agency partners and GroupM’s clients in the region. They are critical in continuing to build the Xaxis business in India so must be able to form relationships quickly and leverage these to ensure investment increases over time.
As the Engagement Director, you will be responsible for evangelizing Xaxis solutions amongst your peers within agencies and developing deep relationships to ensure optimal adoption of all product features. You will collaborate with a group of quick-witted co-workers and clients who are all passionate about digital media. You will engage with our clients in professional and social settings, build relationships and define and implement products, which make us indispensable to our clients.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Head of Client Engagement.
Best Things About The Job
- This is a senior position with a wealth of opportunity for growth professionally and personally. We believe in the power of digital media to transform the way businesses and consumers can interact
- Working with the world’s largest programmatic media company means having access to an advance knowledge in digital media and technology
- A fun environment that combines the best of being entrepreneurial whilst at the same time being part of the largest marketing services group in the world
- You will be in a position to make a real impact to the way Xaxis IN develops
- The sheer pace of change! It’s constant, ever developing and you will be in the front seat.
- Working closely with a number of major brands across a range of verticals. Helping major clients problem solve and innovate in this space is always exciting.
- Working for the world’s largest programmatic Media & Technology Platform
- Developing long term relationships with all designated media buying agencies & clients directly
- Working within a proven, fast-growing team in a fun environment with people who are passionate about digital media, programmatic and Adtech
Measures of success
In Three Months
- Fully understand and be able to communicate the Xaxis value proposition and products
- build relationships with the key clients within the current pipeline
- build proposals for clients based on campaign objective(s)
- Fully understand the functionality of each unit within Xaxis and establish ways of working
- Represent the Xaxis business at executive level within the agencies and within the industry, and to influence client investment commitments at this level
In Six Months, You Would Have
- Be responsible for new revenues through proactive pitches, new product offers.
- Ensure the engagement team support to the agencies themselves on request to assist in their pitches for new business
- To be able to present existing and new Xaxis capabilities to existing / new clients, identify new opportunities via product offerings to grow incremental revenue with client
- Present and strategically position Xaxis capabilities and new Xaxis points of view to existing and potential new Xaxis clients
In Twelve Months
- Deliver ongoing thought leadership into the agencies and their clients to ensure Xaxis are positioned as thought leaders in the programmatic and data space.
- Run client workshops to ensure clients are working closely with Xaxis and their agencies to get the most out of their data.
Responsibilities Of The Role
- Deliver expected revenue targets defined
- Work closely with key stakeholders to assess market demand and establish current and future growth potential.
- Understand marketing objectives to lead team to create relevant proposals
- Consult and provide proactive programmatic solutions to clients
- Development of cross channel data strategies and audience buying strategies
- Education of GroupM agencies & clients regarding Xaxis proposition and products
- Presenting to agency client teams regarding new Xaxis releases, proactive Xaxis proposals, Lead quarterly agency reviews
- Influence and drive adoption of Xaxis programmatic solutions via workshops, training, brainstorm and pitch sessions with agency.
- Work closely with Operations and Supply teams locally to ensure smooth roll out of campaigns.
- Looking for and working with Xaxis planners and their clients to push incremental investment opportunities for clients already working with Xaxis.
What You Will Need
The Engagement Director is a senior role that requires a well tenured and experienced candidate. In particular Xaxis will be looking for either evidence of engagement and proven “sales” success with digital agencies at the most senior levels and/or for extensive and significant direct client contact at c-suite level.
Must be someone who can convince agencies and clients as the importance of data driven audience strategies within their business. They must have gravitas and be convincing to all parties.