The Product Innovation team is responsible for establishing and managing the creation of new media products at Xaxis, owning the continuous product release system, product marketing, and inspiring adoption across the organization.
About the Role:
The VP, Product Innovation is a critical role and is a part of our US leadership team, reporting directly into the US President of Xaxis. The core responsibility encompasses all aspects of establishing and managing the creation of new media products within the organization and overall processes to reiterate and have a continuous product release system. The ideal candidate must have a demonstrated record of accomplishment in product leadership, strategy ideation and development; owning product (new media offerings) roadmaps; and working proactively to drive results in the performance and growth of these product offerings.
Some of the things we’d like you to do:
- Own product vision roadmap having well defined prioritized features that will realize the company’s product vision and value.
- Own all channel development workstreams, from ideation to launch and education.
- Coordinate across Xaxis teams to develop internal workflow processes and implementation guidelines for new media products. These teams include, but are not limited to, Trading, Tech & Ad Operations, Account Services, Creative, Analytics & Insights
- Represent Xaxis media products within GroupM and with clients directly to ensure the adoption of new and existing media offerings
- Define overall feedback processes which will be used to engage clients for feedback on product enhancements and potential new solutions
- Oversee product marketing to create content around media product differentiators and benefits
- Be a thought leader across the organization and in the marketplace
- Represent Xaxis NA in global efforts and launch global products.
- Collaborate cross holding and specialty group to develop unique and differentiated business models and partnerships.
- Develop companywide innovation programs (e.g.: Hackathons) that drive collaboration, innovation, ideation and revenue.
A bit about yourself:
- Autonomous, assertive, and solutions-oriented leader
- Does not fear pushback, can ask tough questions
- Minimum 8 years of experience building advertising products (Publisher, Ad Network, DSP side)
- Experience in product marketing
- Ability to distill complex ideas and processes into tangible tasks and execute on these tasks
- Comprehensive knowledge of the digital landscape and major players in the marketplace
- A passion and curiosity for digital marketing and digital media
- Experience building relationships with stakeholders such as data providers, publishers, technology platform providers, operations and account services
- Sound business judgment and commercial acumen
- Demonstrated ability to meet or beat assigned targets and deadlines
- Effective and engaging written communication and presentation skills
- Experience in traditional marketing (such as TV, OOH, Radio, Audio) planning, buying or selling or experience in online video or connected TV technology