At Blockthrough, our mission is to bring about an Internet where publishers and advertisers can build flourishing, sustainable businesses by delivering advertising experiences that respect the user’s choice.
Through our close-knit culture, transparent leadership, competitive compensation, flexibility to work remotely, and a focus on optimal work-life balance, we're proud to be a "Great Place to Work"
certified employer, Canada's 11th fastest growing
company ranked by the Globe and Mail, and recipient of the 2021 Deloitte Companies-to-Watch
We work with some of the biggest publishers in the world, we’re backed by some of the brightest minds in the industry, and we’re looking for curious and analytical team players who like to win!
Our product restores publishers’ existing website monetization technologies for adblock users who consent to it, while making sure that all ads adhere to the lighter, stricter Acceptable Ads standard, a happy middle ground for users and publishers. Users also have the ability to opt out if they prefer no ads at all.
Through a complex cloud-based system, we use sophisticated algorithms and real-time analysis to determine which ads qualify for an optimal user experience, all in the time it takes for a website to load. We process vast numbers of requests, processing tens of billions of ad impressions per month.
Acting as a bridge between Publisher Success, Software Engineering, and Sales, it is your responsibility to be the subject matter expert and main technical contact for publishers on the Blockthrough platform. From streamlining onboarding to finding areas of optimization, you will have influence on the entire customer lifecycle and product itself. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, love working with fun and talented people, and enjoy learning from the best in the industry, then this Solutions Engineer Coordinator role is a great fit for you!
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment with minimal established processes and oversight
- Help forge and iterate on repeatable processes for the team
- Know when to take initiative and is willing to take ownership of solving problems
- Be keen to develop their technical aptitude and able to use Chrome devtools to debug issues
- Excel at communication and building relationships with customers in person, in writing, or over the phone
- Be able to adapt to new responsibilities as the company evolves
- Be fantastic at making others better - whether as a manager or colleague, you naturally work to make those around you more effective
- Have excellent written and verbal communication and follow through – nothing falls through the cracks
What You'll Be Doing:
- Act as primary liaison between Publisher Success and Engineering teams to provide technical feedback and client-facing strategies
- Review and test client implementations and troubleshoot potential problems
- Optimize clients post launch and make technical recommendations for increased yield
- Work with our Publisher Success team to resolve customer issues and streamline onboarding
- Use data to review, analyze, and optimize integrations
What You'll Need:
- Strong communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Meticulous in detail while being able to see the big picture
- Experience in the AdTech space an asset; bonus points to those experienced with publisher-facing integrations, AdOps, or with strong knowledge of publisher monetization / yield management
- 4 year degree in a related field