We are seeking a highly motivated Partner Success Manager, on Criteo’s Retail Media business team. The ideal candidate should have deep knowledge of both advertising technology and the retail landscape. This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced online media and technology professional to join the world’s leading performance display advertising company.
Retailers are at the core of our business and it is up to the Partner Success Manager to ensure that we are able to develop a strong partnership. The PSM is essential as they are tasked with coordinating with the various internal partners (Technical Services, Analytics, Finance, Brand Sales etc.) and client facing partners to ensure a smooth and successful program that allows retailers to monetize their site, drive deeper brand relationships and drive revenue. The individual will be asked to use their business and analytical skills to grow and retain revenue with existing retail partners. The candidate will need to work strategically with partners to implement creative deals impacting our largest region. They will need to monitor performance and identify opportunities for each retailer to upsell existing partners, and interact with day to day contacts at some of e-commerce world's leading companies.
This involves managing and growing a large existing book of e-commerce retail businesses, deepening relationships within organizations and coordinating across internal teams to ensure that all facets of the program are running smoothly. Overall management of the program includes implementation of new placements, revenue monitoring and troubleshooting, leveraging data for upselling and strategic discussions, emphasizing the continued benefits of Criteo as a platform and monetization partner.
What You’ll Do
- Strengthen existing and create new relationships with leading retail ecommerce players in North America
- Lead implementation and onboarding for new retailers and placements.
- Manage existing relationships; ensure client retention/satisfaction, grow inventory and yield, and increase adoption and penetration of new products
- Run thoughtful, data driven Quarterly Business Reviews
- Analyzing program performance and client needs to optimize delivery of services and solutions
- Responding to and resolving time-sensitive client issues while developing meaningful client relationships
- Understand client needs to create custom workflow and process
- Spearhead the development of and dialogue around complex, custom solutions for clients with assistance from Technical Solutions, Analytics and Product teams
- Partner with a broad range of internal teams (marketing, legal, brand sales, products, R&D, Technical Solutions) to support sales efforts
- Serving as an internal voice of the client; gathering and documenting business needs
Who You Are
- 5+ years digital media experience, ideally highly familiar with online performance advertising, ad tech, and/or ecommerce
- Passionate about technology, new media and how Criteo can define new boundaries in the online advertising industry
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Flexibilit; think on your feet and experience developing creative customer solutions
- Self motivator with strong work ethic and the ability to multitask
- Organized with outstanding attention to detail and ability to project manage complex integrations
- Strong analytical skills, with ability to identify business opportunities/issues, design appropriate tests/analysis, and execute/optimize based on results.
- Experience with statistical analysis a plus
- Demonstrable knowledge of the online advertising industry and retail environment
- Ability to work in a fast-moving company and industry
- A team player with an entrepreneurial attitude and strong will to succeed
- Have a can-do positive attitude and the willingness to roll up sleeves and get your hands dirty with a small team environment.