Adform is globally recognized as a leading advertising technology company and was named a Leader in the Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for the third year in a row. The quality of UX is key to our success.
Adform’s UX Strategy has 3 pillars at its core: a simplified UI with familiar interaction patterns, Augmented Intelligence to assist the user’s journey and a single back-end Platform. The first results of our UX Strategy have been introduced publicly with the launch of Adform FLOW in 2020 which was recognized by the prestigious Red Dot Award in 2021 in the category of UI & UX. The efficiency of Adform FLOW UX has also been authenticated in a recent analysis by PwC. But these are the first steps only, we have high ambitions and face an exciting journey ahead of us.
We’re looking for a User Experience Writer to help shape our Adform FLOW - enterprise technology built for effortless modern marketing - and join our UX Group of Designers, Writers, and Researchers.
- Write contextual help, informational texts, and other interface copy for our platform
- Think about user needs and apply your technical and business knowledge to justify product/feature content strategy
- Improve how our clients self-serve by authoring and tailoring help center documentation according to our client service feedback, research findings, etc.
- Create and maintain voice and tone guidelines
- Collaborate with Product Management, UX Research, UX Design, and SMEs throughout the writing process
- Focus on internal practices and drive our UX Writing forward to ensure the highest writing quality standards
We expect you
- Have excellent English verbal and writing skills
- Have the willingness to delve deep into understanding our users, their background and needs, product use cases, etc.
- Can apply analytical and technical thinking when performing tasks
- Have an ability to explain technical concepts in simple and human language
- Have effective time management and task prioritization skills
- Have a positive attitude, motivation, and drive
- Have an eye for details
- Thrive on self-improvement
- Have strong collaboration skills
It would be an advantage if you had:
- An interest in advertising technologies
- Experience in working with CMS/CCMS and image editors
- Experience in writing technical documentation
- Sufficient understanding of HTML, CSS, XML, APIs to craft technical documentation
- You will have an opportunity to learn and grow on a daily basis
- You will work with highly professional and knowledgeable colleagues
- Your Leader will ensure transparent, up to date communication and support your needs
- You will be given challenging and unique tasks with creative approach to problem-solving
- You will be surrounded by dynamic, inspiring and international environment
- Salary starting from 1800 EUR gross. The final offer will depend on experience and competencies.
If you wonder about these things – we have something to offer you
- Worry about health and accident insurance? Chill – we got this!
- Eager to enjoy your vacay a bit longer? We offer additional vacation days!
- Enjoy having work-fun balance? Good news! Fun office activities, team buildings and a friendly team will cheer you up! Explore our offices by going on a virtual tour!
- Enjoy having lunch out? Grab your colleagues and enjoy delicious lunch at a friendly price in our canteen or outside on Adform terrace!
- Wanna stay in shape? Join Adform sports team and exercise together!
- Worry about your lonely left-at-home pet? Bring it to the office! We are very pet-friendly and happy to get to know your companion!
- Having a headache or a sneezing morning? Adform offers 2 trust days for you to get better by staying at home! Use them and get back to work when feeling fresh again!
- Not enough? Join us and find out more!