HUMAN’s Strategic Accounts Team is composed of innovative individuals whose primary focus is to develop a deep understanding of client needs and aligning those to HUMAN’s value. The ideal candidate possesses expertise in multi-layered relationship building, critical thinking skills and an ability to drive strategic execution. They have a passion for managing all facets of the relationship with named or large key accounts, while ensuring revenue goals are being met. As a core defender of revenue, they will have an acute business acumen to identify additional partnership opportunities, renew current contracts, identify risks and threats to the account and deliver award-winning customer excellence. We are looking for a dynamic go-getter that can successfully navigate working cross - functionally with sales, technical operations, product, marketing and partnerships teams.
What you'll do
- Build and maintain trusted client relationships, including own day-to-day account management for existing strategic clients, execution of client account plans, develop credibility and influence with key decision makers.
- Deliver on client renewal business revenue expectationsAbility to identify partnership gaps and create advocacy for our clients
- Seek upsell opportunities; generate unique partnerships that enhance the value of the client and HUMAN relationship
- Drive quarterly and annual business reviews to further develop and grow account value
- Maintain close internal relationships with Sales and Technical Account Management teams to deliver best in class customer service, seamless client experiences and drive adoption of HUMAN’s offerings
- Eloquently deliver and evangelize the HUMAN story, our purpose, and technology value through a media, ad tech, marketing, and cybersecurity lens.
- Deliver against and exceed quarterly goals, revenue targets, and other key metrics
What we're looking for
- 7+ years of account management or strategic partner development experience. Media & Ad Tech or Cyber Security Experience is a plus.
- 7+ recent years managing marquee clients with strategic significance to the company
- Strong influencing skills
- Strong presentation skills and great ability to shepherd meaningful conversations
- A strong, verifiable track record of managing complex, strategic account relationships
- Demonstrates effective use of internal relationships and resourcesCritical thinking skills that help shape and execute HUMAN’s strategic account management strategies Flexible & resourceful; Remains calm under pressure with expert decision quality
- Comfortable navigating a large organization, successfully building trust and advocacy for HUMAN across hierarchical levels from executive to field level
- Positive attitude and team player with the willingness to roll up sleeves when necessary
- Values having fun while producing top results with a highly functioning team
- Able to multi-task and prioritize workload, manage multiple projects at onceTech-savvy; with knowledge of MS Office, Salesforce, and G Suite
what we offer
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for all full-time employees
- Fully paid parental leave
- Professional development fundAnnual WFH office budget
- Great coaching from senior leaders and challenging development opportunities