Outbrain seeks a Sales Engineer to play a leading role in expanding our business. The Sales Engineer is a key technical resource and advisor during the sales cycle and deployment. The ideal candidate will assist and train the client, relying on your technical know-how combined with company and industry best practices. You will be part of a global team working with both internal and external parties to help solve technical issues quickly and appropriately. You’ll also hold technical video calls with customers around the globe to explain how our products work from a technical perspective and help partners onboard with Outbrain products smoothly.
This position succeeds thanks to a close partnership with Account Management, Product Management, Engineering, QA and Sales Teams resulting in successful implementation and use of Outbrain products. The Sales Engineer will be challenged by complex technical problems and detailed customer configuration questions.
● BA/BS degree or equivalent
● 3 years of experience in a technical client services environment
● 2-3 years of experience with implementing product API solutions
● Strong English Language skills
● Strong decision-making and critical thinking skills
● Exceptional organization and prioritization skills
● Exceptional client facing skills
● Ability to interact with management and peers in an appropriate, professional manner
● Effective cross-department communication
● Ability to contribute to a fast speed collaborative team environment with a high degree of professionalism and skill
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written), a team player
● Ability to actively drive problems to resolution
● Insightful, innovative and adapts well to a dynamic and fast-paced environment
● Experience troubleshooting technical issues for external clients
● Strong knowledge of Internet technologies and a demonstrated capacity to learn
Bonus: Scripting (Node.js or PHP)
Outbrain is the world’s leading discovery and native advertising feed for the open web. A third of the world’s Internet-connected population explore and discover information through our feed technology, which is trusted by emerging to established brands and integrated into thousands of media companies’ tech stacks to manage and monetize their publishing operations. Outbrain operates in 55 countries and is headquartered in New York City with offices in 18 cities worldwide.
Check below to see all of the open Outbrain jobs organised by team.
Legal Services (1)
Product & Design (1)