We’re a remote-first B2B SaaS company with 150+ people—centred around our London and New York hubs—and growing rapidly. We have received funding from some of the world’s best investors, including a recent $75m Series C led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2.
About the role...
Please note we require these people to be on Eastern or Central time Zone.
We are looking for talented Publisher Solutions Strategists with a keen eye for detail to join our Customer Success team at Permutive. Using your experience in planning and strategy, and your insight into holistic trading strategies between publishers and advertisers, you will help our publisher customers to enhance their first-party data strategies, influencing key metrics for the organization.
At Permutive we've built a product that uses edge processing to segment and understand users while prioritizing their privacy. We're currently working with some of the world's leading publishers in Europe and the US to help them deliver relevant advertising in real-time across their web and mobile properties.
About the team…
You'll be joining a collaborative, diverse customer success team who are based in London, NYC, and working from home remote offices. We're focused on ensuring our customers are able to meet their organizations' strategic goals while also helping us to achieve world-class NPS and net revenue retention. We're a forward-thinking team who care deeply about our customers' businesses.
As a Data Solutions Strategist at Permutive, you'll be responsible for...
- Training and upskilling publisher sales teams (platform, cohort creation, packaged data offerings) in order to increase Request For Proposal (RFP) win rates, rebooking rates, and account growth for our customers.
- Advising our customers on the positioning of their first-party data strategy in-market, based on a deep understanding of their data and vertical.
- Creating and communicating external Service Level Agreement (SLAs) for RFP responses.
- Embedding yourself as an extension to our customers’ media planning/strategist teams.
- Building relationships with account Executives, sales directors, and sales leadership in customer organizations to ensure our support efforts align directly with their goals.
- Evaluating key strategic Request For Information (RFIs) & RFPs that our customers receive for their advertisers and assisting in recommendations to meet its goals.
- Assess audience activation themes across your individual publisher portfolio, identify opportunities for potential growth, and present them to the appropriate customer teams.
- Evangelizing and recommending Permutive product and data offerings in training & RFP responses where appropriate.
- Owning growth and adoption targets for each publisher to ensure your efforts directly contribute to department goals.
- Proactively closing the feedback loop with multiple stakeholders internally by staying in lock-step with the Customer Success Manager (relationship owner) by surfacing obstacles, market trends, and adoption.
- Knowledge sharing with our advertiser team to surface publisher and advertiser trends which will facilitate direct deals and help both sides deepen their relationships.
You'd be perfect for this role if you have...
- A wealth of experience in a strategy or planning team, ideally in both an agency and publisher environment.
- A proven ability to build senior relationships with sales and commercial stakeholders.
- Experience with the RFI/RFP process and building campaign strategies around their goals.
- Understanding of holistic trading strategies between publishers and advertisers, inclusive of sponsorships, direct sales, programmatic monetization, and data assets.
- Proven ability in analyzing audience activation trends to inform decision-making and engagement strategies.
We'd be particularly excited if you have...
- A wealth of experience in an advertising agency, from planning to strategy, on top of experience in this role for a publisher.
- Worked extensively with revenue leaders (Chief Revenue Officers) and publisher sales teams to drive key metrics.