About this role: You will be a part of the HUMANS front line in our commitment to helping protect companies from both revenue and reputation risk caused by malicious bots. This is a unique opportunity to join an industry leader in our mission to eradicate fraud from the digital ecosystem and work with some of the brightest minds in cyber security. If you’re looking for a role where you can make the internet a safer place for future generations (capes and masks optional), while helping us achieve exponential growth, then this role is for you.
What you'll be doing;
- Contribute to creating and lead the execution of our HUMAN business development strategy in the US, focusing on selling to advertising, digital media, marketing, and cyber security teams to help protect their organization from the risks associated with large scale automated attacks.
- Be a key contributor to the creation and execution of the global strategy.
- Act as the CEO of your book of businessBuild, develop and own relationships with senior executives in the advertising, marketing and cyber security ecosystem, ultimately becoming a trusted advisor.
- Bring HUMAN to Fortune 1000 companies and other enterprises alike.
- Own the full sales cycle process at the strategic and tactical level, from prospect to close. Win new business without compromising the integrity of our mission. Take a leadership role while working cross-functionally to deliver exceptional results and a great customer experience.
- Communicate HUMANS story with conviction.
- Understand, interpret and negotiate sometimes complex SaaS contracts.
- Attend conferences, speak on panels, and embody the HUMANS brand externally.
What we're looking for;
- Strong business development or sales leadership in advertising, digital media, marketing, and cyber security.
- You have your own established network of senior executives of Fortune 1000, global brands, AdTech, and MarTech companies and have established relationships in the advertising, digital media, marketing, and cyber security ecosystem. Demonstrated ability to exceed quarterly quotasYou understand the mechanics of integrations via HTTP APIs, SDKs & data streaming broadly speaking.
- You understand how a typical enterprise is organized for advertising, digital media, marketing, and cyber security.
- Domain expertise and a technical understanding of how the environment is likely to be set up and in advance can start to think about how HUMAN could layer into this.
- You are knowledgeable about common tools that end users would want to integrate with us which include AdTech, MarTec, and Cyber Security tools.
- You have knowledge of how threat intelligence is positioned and monetized.
- Knowing a hint of Python is a plus.
- Comfortable being on the front lines closing new business and cultivating key relationships.
- Willingness to travel whenever, wherever, to meet with key prospects and partners.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experience successfully leading cross-departmental teams to deliver exceptional customer results.
- Highly motivated and self-driven.
- Loves winning and isn’t afraid to fail.
What we offer;
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for all full-time employees
- Fully paid parental leave
- Annual budgets for health & wellbeing and home office
- Professional development fund
- Annual WFH budget
- Excellent mentoring from senior leaders and challenging development opportunities