You will provide support for the expansion of innovative media solutions among our customers and lead the activation of products for our clients and local media planners.
In this role, you will help Xaxis continue to innovate and push the boundaries of programmatic buying to deliver measurable outcomes to ourclients. The essential core elements of this role will involve providing best-in-class programmatic consultancy, training, operational expertise and troubleshooting.
[About the Team]
The Xaxis Client Solutions team located in Seoul, South Korea to provide innovative products to our clients. The team is a core part of the GroupM Korea’s business and collaborates closely with a wide array of influential internal and external stakeholders.
Understanding client needs for new features, products and innovating on these is an exciting aspect of the role due to the scale and diversity of the brands. We are therefore looking for a highly organised individual with knowledge and passion for the programmatic ecosystem.
In this role, you will be responsible for working closely with our internal media agencies and clients,scoping, documenting, evaluating and providing support to ensure new products and features will drive sales engagement, and revenue, and that these are delivered with sound operational due diligence.
You will need to have some technical understanding of programmatic as part of this role, demonstrating an understanding of operational requirements needed to build new products and solutions for our clients.
It’s a wide remit, spanning both supply and demand solutions, that allows you to develop core skills across Product Management, Product Enablement, Business Operations and Client Engagement.
Alongside this you will work with the Xaxis Director on developing and delivering the roadmaps and training schedules across the agencies to deadlines and to spec.
The Client Solutions Manager is responsible for collaborating with regional and local stakeholders to develop and execute on products and initiatives. In this role, you will:
• Contribute to the development of best practices to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of our programmatic teams in South Korea.
• Define and improve processes and tools to drive client business outcomes.
• Be the subject matter expert in providing programmatic consulting services to solve client and local market challenges.
• Gain a deep understanding of client needs, identify opportunities, fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share and drive revenue.
• Contribute to the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products.
• Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and operational solutions.
• Work closely with development teams and partners to deliver with quick time-to-market.
• Drive solution launches including working with regional executives, and other product and project management teams.
• Generate case studies and success metrics providing actionable insights that allow Xaxis to further capitalize on market opportunities.
• Take feedback from internal teams to help further product iterations.
[Key Skills & Experience]
• Experience in managing both performance and brand campaigns in a demand side platform i.e. DV360, TTD, Amazon, Xandr etc.
• Strong technical and operational background of the programmatic real time bidding and adserving landscape.
• Experience in developing, improving and rolling out operational frameworks and processes.
• Experience in running A/B tests and compiling case studies to effectively portray the results.
• Able to communicate effectively and work as part of a cross-functional team in a matrix organization
• Process-driven with solutions focused mind-set and a client-centric attitude
• Excellent organizational, analytical and presentational skills, with high attention to detail and quality of work output.
• Proactive approach to expanding knowledge, developing ideas and capabilities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Korean and English.
• Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
Xaxis transforms digital media into business outcomes. We maximize the ROI of our clients’ digital media investments by combining purpose-built AI, advanced cross-channel solutions, and dedicated programmatic expertise to develop and optimize to success metrics that connect directly to their business goals. Founded in 2011, Xaxis is GroupM’s advanced programmatic media arm, delivering outcomes for more than 3,000 brands in 48 markets around the world.