Criteo internal IT is actively chasing for a Record-to-report or Procure-to-Pay Senior Internal IT Product Owner ready for exploring new frontiers in our ERP trajectory
First things first - Who we are & what we believe in
After successfully adopting AGILE “Spotify” organisation framework, Internal IT department is specifically in charge of two key supportive missions :
providing internal IT solutions and services needed to support Criteo businesses and IT users, operations and projects in their daily lives with a fast and agile approach.
Supporting strategic evolution of Criteo and offering smart and innovative solutions while ensuring cost efficiency, privacy, security and compliance.
Within IIT, Core Finance Tribe’s mission statement stands in one ambition : digitalize our hand-operated core financial processes to improve Criteo's finance teams efficiency and its speed of execution. Our strategy is to challenge our current practices and leverage standard ERP methods and best-practices/industry benchmarks.
A move to a new ERP platform generation is targeted : jump on the wagon !
Why you should be joining Criteo ?
Criteo could be your next successful story :
- If you feel yourself as creative thinker, with a genuine interest in technology
- If you are a frenetic problem-solver, with a passion to deliver cutting-edge products
- If business partnering is your daily drug fueling your wish to serve organization
- And last but not least, if you wake up every morning thinking how you will have fun at work
Then you will be craving for joining Criteo Internal IT “Dream Team”, serving performance of our Core FINANCE tribe as a Senior Product Owners serving Core Finance Tribe.
If you feel interested, scroll-down to get more !
What Core Finance Senior IT Product Owner mission looks like
The Core Finance Senior IT Product Owner is expected to :
- Contribute to Core Finance ERP vision with business stakeholders
- Work closely with Tribe Leader to identify Growth opportunities
- Define the Core Finance road-map in line with ERP product strategy
- Create product increments according to business value/ROI
- Anticipate & Manage dependencies with other Product Owners
- Plan and prioritize backlog to ensure the SAP delivery factory is accurately occupied
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful sprint completion
- Research and analyze ERP market, benchmark industry best practices
- Keep abreast with Agile best practices and new trends
If you understand following capabilities, then no brainer, just apply !! If not, why not dare trying ?
- You justify previous working experience as a Product Owner for more than 5 years
- You have an extensive and transversal knowledge of Finance process (OtoC, RtoR, Pto2, …)
- You know SAP ecosystem and has experienced several SAP implementation projects
- You have outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- You have excellent organisational and time management skills
Criteo is the global technology company powering the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising. 2,800 Criteo team members partner with over 20,000 customers and thousands of publishers around the globe to deliver effective advertising across all channels, by applying advanced machine learning to unparalleled data sets. Criteo empowers companies of all sizes with the technology they need to better know and serve their customers.