Our People have an endearing and unique quality that sets them apart from the rest and that is why our product inspires. Our People make the difference and our values make the people.
In short, MiQ make data valuable, insightful, and intelligent, which helps clients engage customers, grow sales and generate revenue. MiQ offers its clients products and services across Media (which is their programmatic managed media offering), Analytics (custom engineering and data science solutions for business challenges in digital marketing space) and Technology (technology and analytics capabilities geared for their customers use). We enjoy a 97% client retention rate globally across brands such as Walmart, Barclaycard and Ford. MiQ was built 9 years ago by Gurman Hundal and Lee Puri, with its original base in London, UK. Remaining a self-funded business, the company has now grown to over 700 employees, with 15 global offices covering 4 continents.
Our business vision is to empower the marketing divisions with the relevant insights so that they can shape the overall business strategy. It is for this reason MiQ has very exciting and realistic growth expectations over the coming years. It’s a great opportunity to work across a global business while becoming a key contributor within a growing, winning organization.
- Represent over 450 Client’s Globally
- 97% Retention Rate of Client’s since Launch
- 700 Global Employee’s, with a 100% Staff Retention Rate in the first 3 years of the business, currently 93%
- Offices in London, Manchester, Hamburg, 10 cities in the US, Toronto, Australia and Bangalore
- Award Winning Infrastructure – Recently voted for the ‘Best Use of Data’ as well as ‘Best Trading Team’ in UK and ‘Most Innovative Brand in Mobile’ in North America
WHAT WE VALUE AT MiQ
- PASSION - We love and live what we do
- DETERMINATION - We always find a way to “figure it out”
- UNITY - We back each other and challenge one another
- AGILITY - We anticipate the unexpected, embrace and adapt to change
- COURAGE - We dare to think unconventionally You can find out more about
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Delivery: Accomplishing tasks on time and to a high quality, managing different deadlines and priorities
- Ensuring campaigns are performing & pacing optimally.
- Setup campaigns to succeed from day 1.
- Use critical thinking & analytical skills to analyze complex data sets to make decisions to beat client goals .
- Troubleshoot campaign challenges.
- Implementing campaign optimizations within the DSPs.
- Working across multiple technology platforms including DSPs, Internal BI, Ad servers & Attribution, Brand safety etc.
- Client Reporting & optimization commentary.
- Delivery & incremental forecasting.
- Project Management: Staying focused and contributing to projects. Organizing stakeholders and multiple milestones
- Provide avails, pricing, and strategy recommendations for new campaigns.
- Partnering with the other members of the trading team to enhance internal tools & processes.
- Internal Collaboration: Working with internal stakeholders, building relationships, and working across differences to find solutions
- Building great relationships with the In market Trading Team
- Communication: Crisp and clear communication to external partners/clients or internal stakeholders; flexing communication style to persuade others and influence positive outcomes
- Explaining strategy & optimizations to internal partners
- Articulating to internal teams how MiQ’s Trading technology & expertise has driven success.
- Innovation: Acting with curiosity. Finds new and better ways of working, then applies or implements solutions to unarticulated needs, new or existing market requirements. Open to receiving and trying new ideas, processes or ways of working.
- Trading innovation is the human intelligence behind our campaigns that help us to exceed performance goals.
- Using MiQ’s proprietary technology to create bespoke campaign setups & custom algorithms
- Analytical skills are essential
- The ability to work with large datasets in Excel and BI tools
- Experience with Xandr, DV360 or TTD DSPs preferred
- 1+ years’ experience running programmatic campaigns preferred
- A start-up mind-set
- Attention to detail
- Accomplished communicator
- Ability to work both independently and collaborate within a team environment
- Great time management skills
- Motivated - You bring an entrepreneurial mindset to the table
- Determined – You always find a way to ‘figure it out’
- A Problem Solver – You are excited by challenging problems and you enjoy working though complex solutions.
- Energetic - You enjoy building relationships and bring passion to whatever you do
- Always learning - You know what you know and what you don’t, and are always looking to those around you to teach you something new.
- Alignment with MiQ's core values
- A can-do attitude, approaching your responsibilities with energy, drive and enthusiasm
- A dream to grow your career as the company scales