As a Software Engineer, along with other team members and the Domain Architect, you will be responsible for programming the back-end part of Adform Integrated Advertising Platform with a big focus on quality and scalability. We expect that you are a passionate back-end developer who is willing to build great quality APIs following the best practices and standards. You will be responsible for developing software solutions using .NET Core C# and will be working with a great bunch of cool technologies and tools such as Kubernetes, Docker, Drone, Mongo, PostgreSQL, Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc. Don’t worry if you are not familiar with these tools and technologies, your team, L&D team, Scrum Master and Team Manager is here to support you.
Your knowledge of the front-end is more than appreciated as well, but not mandatory and would allow you to be versatile and to contribute to the core product development team which plays a central role in their business.
You will be a vital part of the software development efforts in Kaunas being part of a small agile team, with great engineers, product managers, and leaders located in multiple locations.
- Develop new software solutions from concept to finish, with regular tests and maintenance
- Extend existing software solutions
- Ensure quality of the applications to enhance the user experience
- Focus on value and quality delivery for customer
- Work closely with other teams to determine interdependencies
- Optimize the efficiency of development workflows
- Work closely with and incorporate feedback from product management, client support team, and IT Engineers
- Write code following Adform standards and market best practices
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Have an inner-source attitude to code sharing
- Optimize solutions for maximum speed and scalability
We expect you
- Have basics (junior) or 2 years (mid) professional experience in .NET
- Have a basic understanding or experience working with API and Back-End service development using C#
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in technology or equivalent experience
- Are familiar with modern build pipelines and tools
- Have a good understanding or practical experience with version control systems (Git and GitHub)
- Have a basic understanding or experience with automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Are patient with people that don’t know as much as you and have the humility to learn from others
- Are curious and inventive, always striving for technical excellence and using technology as a tool
- Are taking ownership of your work, proud of the quality you deliver
- Are working best inside the team, easy to communicate with and fast with feedback
- Have an agile mindset and feel comfortable working in a dynamic environment
- Are open, informal, and treat others with respect
- Are not afraid to ask for help and guidance when needed
- Have good written and verbal English
- You will have an opportunity to learn and grow daily
- You will work with highly professional and knowledgeable colleagues
- Your Leader will ensure transparent, up to date communication and support your needs
- You will be given challenging and unique tasks with a creative approach to problem-solving
- You will be surrounded by a dynamic, inspiring, and international environment
- Salary starting from: 1500EUR gross
If you wonder about these things – we have something to offer you
- Worry about health and accident insurance? Chill – we got this!
- Eager to enjoy your vacay a bit longer? We offer additional vacation days!
- Enjoy having a work-fun balance? Don‘t worry – fun office activities, team buildings and a friendly team will cheer you up! Explore our offices by going on a virtual tour!
- Enjoy having lunch out? Grab your colleagues and enjoy delicious lunch outside in Adform Yard!
- Wanna stay in shape? Join the Adform sports team and exercise together!
- Worry about your lonely left-at-home pet? Bring it to the office! We are very pet-friendly and happy to get to know your companion!
- Having a headache or a sneezing morning? Adform offers 2 trust days for you to get better by staying at home! Use them and get back to work when feeling fresh again!
- Not enough? Join us and find out more!