Adform is a technological company, thus data science and data engineering play a crucial role in our products. Research Teams in Adform focuses on an exploration of a vast amount of online advertising data, development of predictive and segmentation models, fraud detection, and many others which allows to work with multiply data science techniques and services in Adform’s end-to-end ad tech stack. You will be a vital part of the data scientist efforts, working in a cross-functional international Agile team with world-class data scientists, engineers, product managers, and leaders located in multiple locations around the world. If you are hands-on passionate, crazy about a development of advanced algorithms, machine learning, statistics, Hadoop, Spark, Python/R and SQL, have an ownership mindset, love to work in teams with smart, informal and open people, we’d love to get to know you!
Our focus is:
- Big Data – we use the word Petabytes when talking about data running on huge clusters of Hadoop, Vertica and NoSQL databases.
- High Load – with a million transactions per second handled in less than 20ms, we are experts of concurrent architecture scaling automatically when plugging in more servers.
- Creative experiences – we have a creative team that sets the direction of Adform’s AI, builds models to optimize RTB bidding strategy towards the most meaningful ad, served to the right user and at the best price, identifies behaviors, profiles and segments of the web users, provides detection and elimination of suspicious/ non-human traffic and participates in world ML challenges to boost the knowledge and experience of our team.
- Apply advanced machine learning/statistical algorithms scalable to huge data sets to determine the most meaningful ad, served to the right user at the optimal time, and the best price
- Identify web users behaviors taking into account different attributes logged across billions of transactions
- Identifying opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions
- Work closely with the development and product teams to implement these algorithms into production-level software
- Be Research Teams evangelist, who publicly communicates Research Teams achievements, inspire people in seeing the value of our products and cooperates in building company AI strategy
We expect you have/are:
- Masters or PhD in a quantitative field such as Machine Learning, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics
- Minimum 3 years work experience in a similar position
- Great problem-solving and analytical skills, breaking down large complex issues
- Don’t just learn how things work, but learn why
- Ability to structure a large business problem into tractable components
- Excellent data manipulation skills and willingness to work with large datasets
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and having real-world experience
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts including statistical inference
- Expertise in R/Python, SQL, git and docker
- More than basic coding skills in one of the following languages C#/Java/C/C++/Scala
- Hands-on experience with Hadoop
- Technical leadership skills that will not only govern high products quality but also ensure technical growth of the team
- Team work spirit i.e., experience in joint problem solving with 3+ Data Scientists
- Independently make decisions in the areas entrusted to you and where you are responsible for the code and models you create
- Ability to explain complicated topics in efficient and simple way
- Good documentation and communication skills
It would be an advantage if you have/are:
- Knowledge of web technologies
- Knowledge of Ad Tech industry solutions
- Interest in information security, hacking, networking
- Experience in building recommendation systems
- You will have an opportunity to learn and grow on a daily basis
- You will work with highly professional and knowledgeable colleagues
- Your Leader will ensure transparent, up to date communication and support your needs
- You will be given challenging and unique tasks with creative approach to problem-solving
- You will be surrounded by dynamic, inspiring and international environment
If you wonder about these things – we have something to offer you
- Worry about health and accident insurance? Chill – we got this! Attractive private medical insurance will have you covered!
- Enjoy having work-fun balance? Don‘t worry – fun office activities such as: table football, play station, team building events and a friendly team will cheer you up!
- Need a short break? – practice yoga in the office, use roller to massage your body or grab a fruit or healthy juice!
- Wanna stay in shape? Join Adform sports team (we have bike & run lovers) and exercise together!
- Prefer to be active alone or in the gym? No problem – Multisport Card will get you access to a various sports and leisure facilities!
- Like to have a choice and switch benefit from time to time? – use our My Benefit cafeteria and enjoy different options every month!
- Enjoy having lunch out? Grab your colleagues and enjoy lunch at a friendly price in the canteen in our building or visit one of the many restaurants in the neighborhood!
- Wonder about commuting to the office? For avid cyclists - racks and showers are available! Using public transport? Our perfect location, just by Politechnika metro station will make it easy for you to get to work!
- Not enough? Join us and find out more!