Zeotap is the next-generation Customer Data Platform. It empowers brands to unify, enhance and activate customer data in a cookieless future, all while putting consumer privacy and compliance front-and-centre. Recognised by Gartner as a “Cool Vendor”, Zeotap works with over 80 of the world’s top 100 brands, including P&G, Nestlé and Virgin Media. It is also the founding member of ID+, a universal marketing ID initiative.
- You design, develop and implement products and modules considering aspects of performance, scalability and fault tolerance
- You explore and operationalize new scalable technology in Zeotap
- You handle escalations and customer issues from time to time
- You behave as a consultant to internal stakeholders and help design a creative solution for our customers
- You are able to work on diverse technologies in Bigdata and Event Processing.
- You are able to adapt and use emerging technology
- You take complete responsibility for the feature/module
- You need to mentor junior developers
- You adhere to Zeotap’s company, privacy and information security policies and procedures
- You complete all the awareness trainings assigned on time
- 4+ years of experience in building and deploying high scale solutions
- Must have very good problem-solving skills and clear fundamentals of DS and algorithms
- Expert coding skills in Java or Scala
- Expert coding skills in Go or Python is a huge plus
- Apache Spark or other Bigdata stack experience is a mandatory
- High level and low-level design skills.
- Deep understanding of any OLTP, OLAP, NoSQL or Graph databases is a huge plus.
- Deep knowledge of distributed systems and design is a huge plus
- Hands-on with Streaming technologies like Kafka, Flink, Samza etc is a huge plus
- Good knowledge of scalable technologies involving Bigdata technologies
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in information systems, computer science or other related fields is preferred
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation & attractive perks
- Your health is important to us: we offer a great health insurance (for you and your family)
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs and a network of global senior investors across telco, data, advertising, and technology
- We are family-friendly, respect your work-life balance and offer flexible office hours