Insight into the Customer Success team and the Solution Engineer role: The Customer Success team at HUMAN is passionate about the Humans we hire to protect the internet. As partners to all areas of the business, we work to empower every team to do the best work of their lives while making HUMAN one of the best places to work.We’re looking for a Solution Engineer to join our team to manage the complete integration process for our clients, working across our Advertising, Application and Marketing Integrity products. The relationship you build with your clients have a direct impact on our product - both in the short and long term to ensure the needs of the client are heard and met.
What you'll do;
- Operates as the primary technical contact for HUMAN’s clients during product integration, taking the lead on coordinating development efforts, troubleshooting technical issues and reporting discrepancies as they are surfaced.
- Be hyper responsive to team and client inquiries that demand immediate attention and quick turnaround time.
- Work with HUMAN’s Sales, Product, Operations, Engineering and Detection teams to deploy, configure and troubleshoot services for clients.
- Be a front line product expert. Demonstrate the ability to present and explain, in detail, how HUMAN’s products and services function to a variety of audiences.
- Individually manage multiple simultaneous projects and track tasks to completion.
- Become a student of your Client List - understand your clients infrastructure and services - identify where HUMAN’s products best fit.
- Cultivate collaborative relationships with Sales and Product leads to feed back client feature requirements into our products and services.
- Vigilantly protect the confidentiality and privacy of client data. Be Human: Acclimate yourself to HUMAN culture and help us grow even more!
Who you are;
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology Systems.
- Has been a Solutions Architect, Sales Engineer or Technical Account Manager experienced with web architecture and wants to be a part of creating and evolving new and emerging HUMAN Products.
- Experience with application testing tools such as: Chrome DevTools, Fiddler, ZAP, JMeter, SOAPUI, Postman, Swagger etc.
- Experience with Servers, Storage Hardware, Networking & Public/Private Cloud Stacks (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- Familiarity with Web and Mobile Application Development and Web and Mobile Application Security Practice
- You are accountable and self-motivated - you are eager to learn everyday, own timelines and ensure deliverables are met.
- Command strong organizational and communication skills.
- The CyberSecurity Ecosystem excites you.
- Technically minded, interested in how things work.
- Knowledge of the InfoSec Solution Competitive Landscape including IAM, Risk Based Authentication, Bot Management, Fraud Prevention and WAF technologies is a plus.
What we offer
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for all full-time employees
- Fully paid parental leave
- Annual budgets for health & wellbeing and home office
- Professional development fund
- Annual WFH budget
- Excellent mentoring from senior leaders and challenging development opportunities