Xaxis is actively looking for a Manager, Programmatic Account Services. The Manager, Account Services oversees a team of people tasked with delivering strategies and successful executions for advertiser campaigns. As a senior representative of Xaxis, the Manager, Account Services represents Xaxis capabilities, offerings, and executions to mid-to-senior level agency counterparts and client contacts. This person ensures the health and growth of multiple agency and client relationships through three key avenues: an applied understanding of his/her clients’ businesses; a robust understanding of the programmatic space and an ability to deliver programmatic excellence; and the professional development of his/her subordinates.
- As senior day-to-day relationship manager, coordinates with senior client leads at the agency to understand macro client concerns, identify business issues, and help sell in opportunities.
- Oversees the management of overall campaign delivery, including performance vs. KPIs, weekly/monthly/campaign pacing, optimizations and profitability.
- Spearheads the management of campaign setup and execution across different platforms including trading (DSP Setup), financial (Salesforce and Radia), targeting (mInsights) and analytics (Spotlight)
- Oversees the management of views and analyzes trends within a given campaign, identifying areas of efficiencies and opportunities for improved performance
- Supervises the application and activation of trading platforms across omni channel approaches
- Ensures subordinates are well-educated in the programmatic space & the tools and capabilities of DSPs and relevant vendors, and that this knowledge is applied efficiently and creatively.
- Acts as point of escalation for account or campaign issues, to balance workloads across team members, and to assist as needed with campaign and account execution.
- Oversees all aspects of their team’s campaign delivery vs. KPIs, pacing, and profitability, across several campaigns, and reports on the ongoing health of their book of business.
- Evaluates and develops talent of his/her staff to deliver highest levels of service in a rapidly-adapting environment.
- Mentor subordinates’ professional growth via advising on how best to apply Xaxis offerings to deliver KPI-beating solutions, to address client concerns, and to deepen agency relationships.
- Uses his/her programmatic expertise to drive programmatic education for their agency and client partners, to de-mystify programmatic, and to identify avenues where programmatic should and should not be applied.
- Bachelor’s with 3+ years of relevant industry experience with prior people management experience
- Strong understanding of DSP capabilities, programmatic execution, verification partners, and data partnerships
- Thorough knowledge of audience data that can be applied to media buying and audience targeting strategy
- Familiarity with advanced optimization strategies to deliver against performance KPIs and budget growth
- Exceptional communication skills, with an ability to understand and communicate complex technology and business concepts quickly to a variety of audiences
- The ability to juggle multiple timelines, priorities and relationships