Xaxis is actively looking for a Manager of Solutions & Innovation Strategy to join our growing team. The Manager will be involved in the entire suite of Xaxis products and will be responsible for innovating, project managing, productizing, enablement and partnership assessments. This will be a Regional role requiring the individual to work closely across 15 APAC markets.
Projects will be assigned dynamically derived from quarterly/annual client & business priorities identified.
Xaxis works in partnership with GroupM agencies to provide programmatic outcome media solutions for its clients across digital platforms. The Solutions & Innovation Strategy Team is crucial for developing, testing and launching best in class solutions for GroupM’s clients.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Regional APAC Head of Solutions & Innovation Strategy
3 best things about the job:Holistic exposure and learning of programmatic: an ever-evolving and exciting industry, the role will be working across different departments, teams and clients.International exposure: Opportunity to work with 15 different markets across Asia Pacific, and the global teams in New York, London and LATAM.Xaxis focuses on providing leading technology enabled media solutions. You’ll be working on the latest that WPP/GroupM has to offer in digital media technology.
How do you know if you are a good fit for the role?Are you currently in a Client Servicing role in an Ad tech or a Digital agency? Looking to bring a little more depth to your profile? You would be a great fit.Are you currently a Trader/Campaign Manager at a programmatic firm? Do you also love presenting and are a people person? You are a great fit.
Measures of success –
In three months:Gain an in depth understanding of Xaxis, including positioning and key USPsEstablished relationships across departments: client strategy, partnership, supply, marketing science, operations & trading and marketing as product building requires collaboration across teamsEstablished relationships and regular interaction across Asia Pacific markets to understand nuances of each of the 15 markets and state of programmatic evolutionGain an in-depth understanding of all internal Xaxis dashboards and platformsStart to take on Solution initiatives
Function as a Regional PoC for all stakeholders and markets who have questions on assigned projects or adhoc requests for roadshow content/pitchesOnce beta advertisers are identified, work closely with Trading teams to document best practices from the campaignsLiaise closely with the Global Solutions teams for assigned initiatives for cross collaboration and pollination of ideas, and highlight APAC roadmapClearly outline local market product needs and APAC pipeline prioritization based on identified in-market challenges and market-specific product innovationDevelop an understanding of key regional clients’ needs
In six months:
Complete ownership of assigned Solutions. Lead and project manage assigned Solutions with minimal supervisionHas owned at least one product from ideation to launch: Outlined positioning, lead testing, benchmarked right in-market pricing, operationalized all components of product including measurement, project managed roll out across APAC, designed training program, commercialized product with marketing, supported markets for launch and post launch.Create training educational programs from start to end for Xaxis’ SolutionsTake initiative to make recommendations to explore potential partners and innovative solutions for Xaxis to grow business revenue or solve market challengesEstablished strong relationship with internal and external teams, and successfully completed at least one project which required high-level of collaboration
In 12 months:
What you will need:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- 5-6 years+ experience needed. Digital experience required
- The role requires somebody to have a strong ad tech foundation and have a love for communication, storytelling and training
- Understanding of Outdoor Advertising as a channel is preferred
- Good understanding of major DSPs (Eg. The Trade Desk, DV 360 is a bonus
- Somebody who loves to constantly learn and have a love for details
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with limited input once objectives have been set.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Highly organized with strong business acumen and excellent presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable to work in a dynamic cross-cultural environment
- Highly collaborative and a team player
- Ability to adapt to changing business needs and reposition to start on new initiatives with quick turnaround timelines
- Passion for digital advertising and technology with a hunger to learn
- Demonstrate curiosity and creative problem-solving skills
- Positive and resolution-driven
- An entrepreneurial spirit. As the Solutions team are intrapreneurs responsible for launching new businesses and products within the APAC region.