Criteo’s Go-to-Market (GTM) group contains three teams – Global Go-to-Market, Regional Go-to-Market, and Product Marketing. This role will be part of the Global Go-to-Market team under which different GTM Leads manage teams responsible for the go-to-market strategy across the main pillars of Criteo’s offerings. You will report to the Global GTM Lead who leads the Supply GTM team responsible for Criteo’s SSP and Curated Audiences solutions. This role is for the Sr. Global GTM Strategist responsible for topics related to Criteo’s SSP.
In partnership with the Global GTM Lead, you will own the ongoing development and execution of the global strategy and go-to-market for Criteo’s SSP for Publisher Monetization. You will be responsible for building a SSP GTM plan in coordination with product management that is executed quarterly. You will coordinate the development and delivery of enablement materials, trainings and communications, as well as gather and relay feedback and needs on matters related to the SSP to the appropriate partners in Product and other relevant stakeholders. Your strategic scope is holistic and global, aligned to that of the rest of the team. In that capacity, you will act as a key point of contact for our internal teams and partners and actively coordinate with members of the Supply (Publisher) organization and Demand-side partners. You will play an active role in the design and activation of the go-to-market for Criteo’s Commerce Media Platform, focusing on the application of Publisher monetization as it pertains to Criteo’s SSP solution offering. On an ongoing basis, you will work closely with the other members of the GTM team – the other members of the Global GTM, Regional GTM, and Product Marketing, as well as key partners and stakeholders across Product, R&D, Marketing and Commercial (both Supply and Demand) leadership to drive our SSP GTM Strategy.
What you will do :
· Build, coordinate and execute the go-to-market strategy and enablement plan for Criteo SSP. .
· Collaborate closely with the Product team to deeply understand the Product roadmap and strategy and with Product Marketing on the pitch, value proposition and positioning for Criteo SSP.
· Partner with other Global GTM owners including but not limited to the Audience, First Party Media Network and DSP to align priorities with Criteo SSP for publisher monetization in support of broader strategic objectives.
· Collaborate with Regional GTM owners to assess local Publisher monetization and Supply Path Optimization challenges to develop testing beta frameworks with the goal of building long term holistic solutions.
· Effectively influence global priorities to achieve key strategic objectives.
· Educate and train internal stakeholders on Criteo’s SSP and associated topics (e.g., SSP trends, supply path optimization, etc.)
· Partner closely with Product Marketing and other relevant internal teams to develop best-in-class training and enablement materials, as well as external materials and resources, such as blog posts and webinars.
· Act as the resident expert on our SSP solution, SPO, publisher monetization and yield, and serve as the key point of contact to help Regional GTM support local teams in navigating Publisher conversations, client management strategies, and ensure consistency in positioning (alongside Product Marketing.)
· Participate in industry-wide meetings and events focused on supply side initiatives. .
· Keep leadership across Criteo informed of strategy, positioning, priorities and progress and field and synthesize inquiries, feedback and needs (alongside Regional GTM, when relevant).
· Partner across GTM, Supply, and other teams to execute the Criteo SSP strategy in the context of the Commerce Media Platform.
Who you are :
· 7+ years of experience in digital technology, advertising, or advertising technology at a publisher or SSP
· Customer focused and ability to empathize and anticipate Media Owners challenges
· 5+ years of experience working collaboratively with Product, R&D, sales, marketing, and communications teams
· Experience effectively explaining highly complex concepts to different audiences and turning product strategy into business strategy
· Strong project management skills with ability to prioritize ruthlessly and manage several work streams and stakeholders simulteanously.
· Experience presenting to senior executive audiences
· Exceptional collaboration, communication, and presentation skills. High attention to detail.
· Ability to navigate and influence within a complex organization to achieve your goals
· Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
· Experience building and executing go-to-market strategies at an SSP or at a publisher. Video or CTV experience is a plus. Highly effective collaborator with demonstrated success in executing strategy in an evolving, complex environment
· Intimate and current knowledge and awareness of SSP trends, Supply Path Optimization, publisher monetization challenges and industry conversations about the ever-evolving ad tech landscape, relevant regulations, and solutions
· Experience with first-party data and identity topics and familiarity with marketing technologies, data management tools, and third-party data providers
· Strategic leader mindset with the ability to understand the perspectives of various external partners including agencies, marketers, retailers and publishers. as well as through a product, technical, regulatory, and analytical lens
· Familiarity with both sell-side (supply/SSPs/publishers) and buy-side (demand/DSPs/advertisers) is ideal
· Strong and extensive background engaging directly with clients/partners (advertisers, agencies, publishers, etc.)
Criteo is the global technology company powering the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising. 2,800 Criteo team members partner with over 20,000 customers and thousands of publishers around the globe to deliver effective advertising across all channels, by applying advanced machine learning to unparalleled data sets. Criteo empowers companies of all sizes with the technology they need to better know and serve their customers.
Check below to see all of the open Criteo jobs organised by office location.
Ann Arbor (8)
New York (25)
Sao Paulo (10)
Check below to see all of the open Criteo jobs organised by team.
Legal Services (3)
People & Places (2)
Product & Design (13)
Technical Services (16)