We are in search of a Global Lead of Partnership Operations reporting to the VP of Global Partnerships. This person will be based in Criteo’s office in Barcelona, Spain [with remote working opportunities]. The Global Lead of Partnership Operations will help shape the future of Criteo’s Partner Program.
This key role will recruit and manage a team of marketing, analytics and technical solutions experts that are responsible for improving the health of our partner integrations and helping people understand how to use them through scalable solutions. Further, part of the role is to provide governance and operational cadence across the entire global partner team to discuss, align, and measure outcomes of key partner initiatives.
The ideal candidate should be passionate about problem solving and thrive working in a fast-paced and at times ambiguous environment. You will be results orientated, have exceptional organizational skills, strong project management discipline, show strong stakeholder engagement and strategic thinking.
What will you be doing?
• Lead and manage the Partnership Operations team
• Lead and manage a portfolio of projects from scoping, developing strategic solutions through to implementation and roll out
• Partner with cross-functional stakeholders (such as Operations, Marketing, Product and Engineering) to enable operations that help improve our partner experience and support
• Translate business requirements into implementation plans
• Play an active role by contributing to improving operational efficiency, processes and support partner integrations
• Build and manage partner strategy, operations, and programs across the Partner ecosystem
• Serves as an internal “COO” to daily operations of the partner (including internal and external reporting requirements, partner billing, internal QBR prep, cross-functional interlocks, etc.
• Track record of converting ideas to impact
• Help launch the Criteo Partner Program, especially the business processes, integrations, and tooling to support operationalizing the benefits, requirements, marketing, enablement, and sales functions
• Monitor, analyze, and report out performance and use insights to inform decisions. Track and measure success of programs through goals around partner adoption, engagement, marketing activities, external industry awareness and input from internal stakeholders
What do we NEED?
• 7-10 years of operational and partnership experience, with expertise in strategic planning, process management, operations-based projects and a track record in implementing projects
• Experience (or a demonstrated ability) managing a team
• Experience managing multiple mid to large projects concurrently through to successful implementation in an operational environment
• Highly organized, fast-paced executor, experience delivering in a systematic manner with minimal guidance
• Experience working with internal and external stakeholders at various levels across multiple geographic regions
• Organizational, analytical, technical, project management and communication skills
• Ability to reconcile multiple points of view, sharing best practices, and driving consistency and rigor across workstreams
Criteo is the global technology company powering the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising. 2,800 Criteo team members partner with over 20,000 customers and thousands of publishers around the globe to deliver effective advertising across all channels, by applying advanced machine learning to unparalleled data sets. Criteo empowers companies of all sizes with the technology they need to better know and serve their customers.
Check below to see all of the open Criteo jobs organised by office location.
Ann Arbor (7)
New York (42)
Sao Paulo (5)
Check below to see all of the open Criteo jobs organised by team.
Grads & Internships (10)
Legal Services (2)
People & Places (16)
Product & Design (25)
Technical Services (26)