At Entain, we do things our own way, with our own personality and attitude, For The Good Of Entertainment. We are a leading, global, digital gaming and gambling business and are constantly looking to push boundaries and develop the industry making digital gaming more enjoyable for all our customers.
At Entain we have a world class MarTech stack and ambitious plans to make it better. We operate across multiple brands dispersed geographically, each with their own unique challenges and opportunities. As a member of the global MarTech team, you will specialise in the US, European, Gaming , Spanish and LATAM brands. You will work day to day with marketers to understand their requirements and align with MarTech strategy, evangelise capabilities, drive best practice and hand hold them through their challenges.
You will therefore be both a Technology and a Marketing expert, who drives innovation with a strong commercial focus.
Key role duties:
- Work with commercial stakeholders to understand the local strategies within market, and how marketing technology can align
- Build a prioritized capability roadmap, ensuring that the needs of innovation are always aligned to commercial outcomes
- Ensure that requirements (as defined by Business Analysts) conform to roadmap, and align to the commercial objectives identified
- Build business cases to support adoption and prioritization
- Understand the commercial performance of the business as it applies to marketing technology, across all of the major channels (Social, Display, Programmatic, CRM etc)
- Identify areas of opportunity to drive increased commercial return (either through process or technology), and align with local management team.
- Work towards establishing or improving a Culture of Test & Lean across all marketing disciplines
- Own adoption of MarTech within the regional brands, by proposing formal business adoption plans, gaining sponsorship of the stakeholders, driving through change in operations and reporting on progress.
- Act as the MarTech representative in delivery of strategic projects for the regions, where teams from multiple disciplines are involved
So, who are we looking for?
- Strong experience in product management, transformation or consulting capacity, within the digital marketing space
- Previous experience as a marketing operator or extensive experience of having worked with them
- Extensive knowledge and familiarity with all aspects of MarTech, incl. but not limited to Email, SMS, Push, Social, Programmatic, display, Search, App Stores, SEO, analytics and tracking, web & app, optimisation tools, Creative Tech etc...
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills; ability to influence and guide effectively amongst different levels of stakeholder seniority.
- Commercially savvy and able to produce business cases
Our journey as Entain began when we evolved from GVC Holdings on 9th December 2020, but our brands have been paving the way and making history since the 1880s. Today, we're one of the world's largest sports betting and gaming entertainment groups - a FTSE 100 company that is home to more than 25 widely recognised brands, such as bwin, Coral, Foxy, Gala, Ladbrokes and partypoker.
Check below to see all of the open Entain jobs organised by office location.
Check below to see all of the open Entain jobs organised by team.