Entain is one of the world’s largest sports betting and gaming groups, operating both online and in the retail sector - and we are looking to hire additional marketing talent into our teams! With offices across five continents and licenses in more than 20 countries, we operate some of the most well-known and iconic brands in the industry with more than 250 years of combined history – names such as Ladbrokes, partypoker, bwin and Coral.
Entain invests considerably in digital advertising through wide range of channels. We have a mature MarTech stack and ambitious plans to make it better. We are looking for a digital marketing specialist to join us as an AdTech Manager, working alongside our product managers team. In the role you will utilise our expert Ad-Tech to play a central role in helping our brands reach their audiences effectively, while continuously improving spend efficiency across paid social and paid search.
This role will be well suited to an experienced paid search digital marketer, looking for that next stage in their development. You will be our teams 'Paid search/ SEO specialist and will be on hand to advise, guide, and assist in our digital marketing campaigns across our brands. In this role we will offer you additional training and support in order for you to develop and focus on self-growth in 2022 and beyond.
A closer look into the role:
- Understand and help shape the Ad-Tech tools and architecture to suit our global marketing requirements with a Paid Social/ SEO viewpoint.
- Nurture and grow strategic partnerships with major suppliers and digital marketing channels (e.g. Facebook, Snapchat) and maintain relationships with smaller suppliers
- Work closely with other areas of MarTech and product to ensure effective product and platform integrations are available and practical for optimising our marketing campaigns.
- Understand the context of Marketing across different brands and regions within the group. Consult on suitable use cases and ensure suitability of Ad-Tech roadmap to fulfill.
- Stay on top of Ad-Tech trends by engage with Industry events and forums and exploring new capabilities
Who are we looking for?
- You'll be well skilled in paid social and paid search techniques and processes, either within an agency or in-house team.
- You will love to build, execute, and scale digital marketing programs - you'll also know the most effective ways of doing this in particular Facebook, Snapchat and Google.
- Demonstrated experience leading digital campaigns across mainly Paid Social, Paid Search with also ideally some experience within Affiliates, Programmatic or - Display across Facebook, Snapchat and Google
- Confident with your data analytics skills when it comes to mining data to measure campaigns performance and drive optimisations
- Deep project management/marketing expertise, including clinical demonstrations, teaching skills, market trends/analysis, product launches, project roadmap development
- Experience in writing requirements and development stories
- Looking for growth and development in a FTSE 50, leading global entertainment business!