This is an exciting opportunity to join a high-performing in-house design team at Captify, the global leader in Search Intelligence and one of the fastest growing ad tech companies in the industry.
Marketing is at the heart of Captify and boasts a marketing approach that goes against the typical ad tech grain – we never want to be another boring ad tech brand! As an integral member of the marketing design team you will help to deliver project excellence in our design output and on time. You will help shape and protect the Captify brand across the organisation, working on exciting projects for internal and external use. You will be designing projects that adhere to Captify’s brand guidelines, with the opportunity to inject creative freedom on some bespoke projects.
● Deliver a range of design projects from start to finish, working to fulfil briefs from marketers and stakeholders across the business
● Design social media and blog imagery to support our weekly comms and content marketing campaigns
● Design collateral such as one pagers, reports, infographics, case studies and decks
● Contribute towards our expanding brand library, including the creation of new collateral to help increase efficiency and scale our brand across the business
● Create branding for our internal and external events, including input on experiential elements
● Source and work with suppliers to create on-brand merchandise
● Support our People Team with ad hoc design requests such as employee branding, flyers, banners, Christmas/summer party brand assets
What you need to be successful:
● Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite
● A good portfolio of past design and creative projects
● Minimum 1 year experience in a design role
● Creative thinking with excellent attention to detail
● A strong eye for visual composition
● Effective time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines, and communicate transparently with stakeholders
● CSS and HTML knowledge
● Animation and video editing skills
Captify are the largest holder of 1st party consumer search data outside of Google, and its unique technology understands the intent of consumers across all channels, including voice Search, desktop on-site search and in-app search.