Based in our offices in Paris, you will support the Consolidation Manager in particular on the following missions:
* Prepare consolidation entries for monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting according to US GAAP (monthly, quarterly, yearly) and IFRS (yearly)
* Review reporting packages from subsidiaries and ensure their compliance with the Group accounting rules and make sure of the reliability of the accounting data included in the reporting
* Prepare the monthly CFO presentation deck including reviews/comments on consolidated financial statements
* Perform transversal analysis, on a rotational basis, such as equity analysis, P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash-Flow Statements, Tax Proof …
* Prepare all disclosures for all public requirements including Forms 8-K, 10-Q, 10-K and Annual Report statements
* Prepare the quarterly projected income tax and the yearly deferred tax positions in partnership with Corporate and Local tax teams
* Prepare IFRS restatements including IFRS 16 / ASC 842 bridge
* Prepare SOX controls
* Lead projects to optimize financial reporting
* In relation to those missions, you will interact with other finance teams (Treasury, Tax, FP&A, Controllers, C&B, Legal and Investor Relations).
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a consolidation department or accounting firm (Big Four) in US GAAP and or IFRS environment, Security and exchange commission reporting is a plus.
Knowledge of reporting tools (SAP-BFC or HFM)
Willingness to improve financial skills and acquire new technical skills in US GAAP and consolidation within an international environment
Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills
Reliability, accuracy and pro-activity
Criteo is the global technology company powering the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising. 2,800 Criteo team members partner with over 20,000 customers and thousands of publishers around the globe to deliver effective advertising across all channels, by applying advanced machine learning to unparalleled data sets. Criteo empowers companies of all sizes with the technology they need to better know and serve their customers.
Check below to see all of the open Criteo jobs organised by office location.
Ann Arbor (7)
New York (42)
Sao Paulo (5)
Check below to see all of the open Criteo jobs organised by team.
Grads & Internships (10)
Legal Services (2)
People & Places (16)
Product & Design (25)
Technical Services (26)