We are looking for our new Compliance Manager for our Corporate Legal team. You will be working directly with our VP, Associate General Counsel and Corporate Secretary and our Corporate legal Counsel in handling governance, risk management, compliance (including with FCPA, UK Bribery At and Loi Sapin II), ethics, AML/CFT, CSR, and other matters related thereto, on a global basis.
What you will do:
- Identify regulatory and compliance risks and advise management on mitigation;
- Working closely with business teams globally and locally and coordinating with other lawyers and stakeholders where needed;
- Assisting on building work processes and quality management programs, e.g. by creating and updating policies, guidelines and legal tools, and conducting training for relevant teams;
- Coordinate internal compliance review and monitoring activities;
- Advise on reporting structure and draft compliance reports;
- Assisting with internal investigation of potential misconduct and advise management on action to be taken on matters of compliance;
- Participation in the realization of diagnosis on the level of compliance of Criteo group and drafting of reports;
- Development of risk mapping for corruption, CSR and more;
- Identification of areas for improvement;
- Definition of control plans;
- Drafting of operational procedures;
- Carrying out and supervising internal audit missions on compliance issues;
- Design and supervision of training on compliance topics;
- Management of the teams and development of the teams' skills in the area of compliance;
- Participation in regulatory monitoring: monitoring of legal news, case law, best practices in the marketplace and drafting of notes on topics related to Sapin II / FCPA, CSR, etc.
Who you are:
- You have a higher education (BAC +5) such as business school or postgraduate studies specialized in compliance, anti-corruption.
- You have 5/7 years of prior relevant work experience for the role as in-house counsel/ compliance officer in an international company or from working for a reputable international law firm.
- Strong knowledge and skills in legal compliance.
- Strong skills in analyzing and interpreting advanced contractual relationships as well as product and data flows, with attention to detail.
- Strong track record of drafting and implementing compliance processes, policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Strong organizational skills and time management.
- You have previously held management positions.
- You have also worked in an international context and are fluent in both spoken and written French and English.
- You are a real team player who is also comfortable working with minimal oversight on certain projects and making decisions independently, but also can take direction as well as collaborate within a collegial environment depending on the project.
- You work easily in a team and you also have excellent writing skills and master office automation tools.
- You are a sound business partner with strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders and teams, providing excellent support when needed. Sense of humor and positive, team-oriented attitude.
- You also have experience in remote work as well as working from the office.