Permutive is looking for a Product Marketing Director to drive the go-to-market strategies and adoption of the Permutive Audience Platform with publishers. The key objective of this role is to enable the growth and success of Permutive across new and existing publishers.
We are looking for a candidate that has a strong understanding of advertising, knowledge of the direct publishing ecosystem, a data-driven approach to identify growth opportunities, a focus on the customer, and the ability to thrive in a cross-functional, dynamic environment.
In this role, you will...
- Partner with sales and customer success teams to drive product understanding and adoption with publisher partners
- Partner with regional sales leadership to develop growth opportunities through data-driven insights and product insight
- Create plans with sales and customer success leadership to scale product adoption
- Act as a product-positioning/market expert for sales and customer success teams, focused on customer activation and retention
- Work with sales to identify the top 3 regional product needs that will unlock the next step of growth
- Be the liaison between product and customers
- Partner with the Product Marketing team to help roll out new products and feature enhancements
- Collaborate with the enablement team to lead, design, and participate in training programs to further product knowledge and industry knowledge within sales and customer success
- Work with Marketing to ensure product materials are customized for regional use and meet the needs of sales & customer success
- Lead a global team of regional product marketers to increase our presence in the market
You’d be perfect for this role if you have…
- Accomplished experience in product marketing or solutions marketing
- Demonstrated experience in rolling out advertising products and features to multiple markets
- Have a technical understanding of advertising technology and the ability to develop go-to-market assets that are technically correct
We'd be particularly excited if you…
- We are looking for someone vibrant, warm, empathetic, with communicative energy
- Have a track record of influencing behaviour at a variety of levels in the organization, including cross-functional managers
- Have strong customer orientation and experience in a customer-facing role
What we are offering…
We take a structured, objective approach to salary-setting, which is based on market information, our compensation strategy, and your experience and capability as assessed through our interview process. For a candidate who fits our criteria, we'd pay around $205,000 - $217,500 base + bonus + options.
- Stock options
- Health & dental is covered 100% for Permutive employees and 75% for dependents
- Parental Leave Policy entitling new parents up to 26 weeks of leave on full pay
- Everyone has an annual learning budget of $3,000 which we encourage you to use to level up
- Time to rest and relax with unlimited paid leave (minimum expectation of 25 days annually)
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- 401(k) plan
- Free access to Spill, our mental health partners