HUMAN’s Partnership Team is comprised of innovative individuals whose primary focus is to accelerate strategic partnerships and scale the adoption of the Human Verification Platform. This team covers all Co-Selling, Reselling, Systems Integrators, and other channel partners. Focusing on executing enablement programs and go-to-market strategy, the ideal candidate will be an experienced business development executive, capable of executing a centralized and global strategy across a diverse composition of partners, driving complex initiatives.
This individual will be responsible for managing the onboarding, training, and GTM motions of our reseller partners. This includes project planning for new content that needs to be produced, and in some cases producing that content as part of our enablement strategy. We are looking to hire a dynamic, intellectual athlete with the ability to successfully work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, product, solutions architects, customer success, and executive leadership.
What you'll do:
- Onboard new partners and help enable their reselling success by supporting them through a 30-day Learning and Development program via our partnership portal
- Evangelize and inspire the mission of HUMAN to partner sellers by eloquently delivering the HUMAN story, our purpose, and technology across an advertising, marketing, and cybersecurity lens
- Collaborate with our Partner Managers on the business development team to turn all partner wins into workable assets, win wires, case studies, webinars, etc.
- Identify learning gaps or needs from the onboarding process that’s unique/bespoke, and execute to fill those gaps
- Work cross-functionally with various teams, particularly Sales, Revenue Operations, and Marketing, to directly manage pipeline through new-lead procurement
- Provide thought leadership in ensuring alliance alignment across internal business units, resolving business issues using systems and data
- Deliver against and exceed quarterly goals, revenue targets, and other key metrics
Who you are:
- 5+ years of business development or strategic partner management experience within enterprise software. Security software sales is a plus.
- Experience with developing relationships (both deep and broad) across organizations and providing world-class support to ensure their success (experience with KPMG, Accenture, Deloitte, Optiv, CDW, etc is a plus)
- Proven experience managing Go-To-Market relationships with strategic alliance partners
- Skilled at writing content, tear-sheets, and managing towards deliverables for GTM strategies
- A strong, verifiable track record of managing complex, revenue-generating relationships
- Referenceable relationships with relevant strategic alliances
- A foundational understanding of various IT architectures, data center operations, and cloud services
- Experience defining, implementing, and managing go-to-market activities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional teams
- Strategic thinker and solutions-orientated consultant in all program-related matters with the ability to see the bigger vision and align daily activities in accordance with the company vision.
- Able to create and promote new and innovative content ideas
- Flexible & Resourceful; Remains calm under pressure with expert decision quality
- Comfortable speaking with C-Suite executives consistently
- Positive attitude and team player with the willingness to roll up sleeves when necessary.
- Values having fun while producing top results with a highly functioning team.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize workload, manage multiple projects at once.
- Tech-savvy with knowledge of MS Office, Salesforce, and G Suite.
What we offer:
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for all full-time employees
- Fully paid parental leave
- Professional development fund
- Annual WFH office budget
- Great coaching from senior leaders and challenging development opportunities