Our entire industry is changing as we remove third party cookies, impacting almost everything we and our clients and partners do. As the Senior Manager of Engineering of our Audience Signals team you will be responsible for researching and implementing Quantcast’s new ways of targeting and measuring ads. Working at the core of our products you will help many other engineering, modeling and product teams transition to use the new technology you develop. If you enjoy solving meaningful and complicated technical problems at scale you find lots to like in this role!
- Plan and communicate visible roadmaps with large research/unknown elements to multiple teams.
- Balance long-term investments with short-term customer needs.
- Mentor and develop the members of your team from both a technical and soft skill perspective
- Develop large analytical systems (many millions of queries per second).
- 10+ years of engineering experience with on sophisticated problems.
- 3+ years of experience managing engineering or machine learning teams.
- Proven experience mentoring, developing and hiring technically strong teams
- Experience with effectively coordinating work across teams and operating well in ambiguity.
- (Bonus) Experience with online advertising, particularly Real Time Bidding.
Quantcast is an advertising technology company and the creator of an innovative intelligent audience platform that empowers brands, agencies and publishers to know and grow their audiences online. Our solutions are leveling the playing field for our customers when it comes to effectively reaching audiences online and helping them power a thriving free and open internet for everyone. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Francisco, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recognizing the importance of flexible work environments, Quantcast has adopted a hybrid work model. The model gives employees the opportunity to work from home two days a week and work in the office for team collaboration for the remainder of the time. The effectiveness of the implementation may differ based on location or team, so please consult with your manager for further information. Through at least the end of 2021, we are providing additional flexibility, including relaxing the in-office schedule and offering flexibility around the number of days and which day one is required to be in the office. Hybrid employees can also work remotely for two weeks each year or apply for our fully-remote work program. To ensure the safety of everyone, all U.S. employees working from a Quantcast office or who meet clients are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Outside of the U.S., we encourage all employees to get vaccinated.