As part of the Global Process Excellence Team, you will directly contribute to support Criteo transformation. We are strategic thinkers and problem solvers consistently working to improve and support our team’s processes and work. Rightful service partner to our Finance Shared Service Center and our Sales and Operations teams. It is also a great opportunity to work on an end-to-end transformation project.
As an Order to Cash (OTC) project/process manager, you will be reporting to the OTC Process Senior Manager and be responsible for strengthening and supporting our back-office processes.
You will have the following tasks and responsibility:
- Provide insights on the OTC best practices to help shape cost effective, scalable, and delightful services for our internal and external clients.
- Regular coordination with OTC team leaders (Sales administration/Accounts receivables/Billing/Cash allocation/Cash collection), process owners, key users on current operational issues.
- Provide framework and coordinate OTC process analysts, who report to our OTC team leaders, in their activities: as-is process description, on-boarding and refresher trainings, quality reviews, prioritization of small IT improvements/bug solving (run), user acceptance testing in projects. Help prioritize run activities where required.
- Assist OTC process Senior Manager in prioritizing projects by assessing strategic alignment, business maturity and return on investment of each contemplated project.
- Project manage by defining clear project scope and objectives, expected outcomes, identifying impacts (data, systems, processes and human resources workload) and dependencies, setting the appropriate project organization and governance, providing/maintaining project management deliverables (project plan, project risk and opportunities register, project cost control), and regularly updating project stakeholders and sponsors on project progress, seeking alignment on key design decisions.
- Contribute to projects by gathering business needs, participating to backlog grooming sessions, supporting IT in maturation, approving IT proposals, planning and coordinating User Acceptance Testing activities with process owners/ key users, assessing change impact (resource, skills, process), building change management materials (communication, training, resource plan, target end-to-end process description and governance) in collaboration with OTC process analysts and sales operations analysts, and supporting project roll out activities and hypercare.
- Enable level 1 support activities of both OTC process analysts and Sales operations analysts, ensuring they received appropriate training and documentation.
- Provide level 2 support for complex issues.
- Be point of contact/expert for any question or project related/impacting OTC process (ex. New Products, new pricing model, new payment mode, new regulations, etc.
Who you are
- You are FLUENT IN ENGLISH (at Criteo, all our meetings and communications are in English).
- You have 5+ years of experience in project management and/or management of Order-to-Cash operational teams.
- You have a good knowledge of agile development methodology.
- Your memorization, organizational and advanced problem-solving skills help you navigate in a fast-paced environment.
- Your communication is both concise and assertive.
- You are not afraid of challenges, highly demanding internal/external clients, and remain calm under pressure.
- You are a real team player who values diversity and inclusion. You understand that transforming an organization requires the participation and commitment of all stakeholders, which means sharing information broadly to ensure alignment and proactive identification of potential roadblocks.