As part of the Security Research Team, you will be part of a team of highly skilled and, sometimes quirky hackers, intelligence researchers and software engineers who continuously hunt for threats, evaluate and develop new detection techniques, and share intel and attribution for cybercrime activity with the goal of protecting our customers while keeping the internet human.
What you'll do:
- Play a lot with the web-browsers, trying to find differences in behavior between them.
- Research and develop signal collections on both mobile and desktop, which enables detection and defence deployments.
- Find ways to detect automation, for example, tools like Selenium, Playwright or Puppeteer.
- Understand customer-specific requirements, deliver with impact and exceed customer expectations.
- Share security research topics through research talks, knowledge base and external engagements, including media interviews and conference presentations, detailing your discoveries for internal and external sharing.
- Discover adversary tactics, techniques, and procedures leveraged by bots.
- Create and validate data insights to enhance detection excellence.
- Find bad stuff on the internet, see if you can figure out how is done, document it.
- Stay abreast of cyber security trends and events related to our mission.
- Contribute high impact work that substantially benefits team level metrics and OKRs.
- Develop techniques, tools and scripts to simplify your and others work
Who you are:
- 4-8 years of experience in related field (i.e. browser security, intelligence analysis, digital forensics, threat hunting, government analysis)
- Understanding of threats, fraud, information security vulnerabilities, and other cyber security-related events.
- Databases (SQL) experience
- Python or other coding experience.