At the interface of all mediarithmics teams (Engineering, Sales Customer Success, Professional Services, Marketing...), the Product Management team is in charge of several key missions at the heart of the company's challenges:
- Define vision and strategy for of our SaaS offering's evolution
- Specify new products and manage their implementation with the engineering team
- Conduct a dual strategic benchmark on martech market and new technologies to identify opportunities
- Understand customer needs and identify required product features
- Continuously improve the user experience of our software offerings (UX, Documentation, etc.)
As a Product Manager, you will be fully integrated to the Product Management team.
Your accountabilities will include:
- Conducting market research and contributing to the development of the product roadmap
- Framing, specification and product developments management
- Leading of one or more Engineering squads
- Challenge and improvement of existing processes
You will also coach Associate Product Managers, junior profiles in the team, who will support you in your assignments.
- Engineering degree and master's degree in computer science, mathematics or equivalent
- 5 years professional experience in a similar environment (technology company, start-up or digital/data division, consulting, IT company...), ideally in a role combining project management and technical analysis (product manager, project manager, technical consultant, developer, data analyst...)
- Passionate about innovation and new technologies.
- Curious and intellectually agile, you like to problem solving and mobilise energies around you to achieve your goals
- Strong interest in IT and wish to strengthen your expertise in the field
- Interested in analytics issues and has already used, configured or implemented analytics solutions such as Power BI / Tableau / Data Studio or Looker.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Comfortable with a scripting language (Node.js, Python...)
- Able to understand the technical issues and architectural principles involved in processing large volumes of data
- Comfortable with modelling, data mining and analysis
mediarithmics offers an exceptional working environment for who wants to grow in the digital marketing world:
- A wide variety of Deep-Tech topics (Big Data, Machine Learning, Real-Time Processing, Platform As A Service)
- Technological approach at the forefront of data marketing
- Prestigious competitors (Google / Oracle / Adobe), which we manage to challenge
- Various clients (advertisers, agencies, publishers, etc.) from CAC40 companies to the biggest French start-ups
- A human-sized team that gives everyone the opportunity to express themselves
- Growth potential for rapid development within the company
- A cool and motivating work environment
Depending on the profile, mediarithmics will be able to offer an attractive remuneration package and the prospect of profit sharing in the growth of the company.
mediarithmics is an end-to-end Data Marketing Platform (CDP/DMP, CrossDMP, marketing automation, DCO) operating all over Europe, in Canada and in the USA... with no intention to stop there. The platform allows brands to easily launch personalized, cross-channel marketing campaigns in real time using programmatic technologies. mediarithmics also enables publishers & e-commerce sites to protect, structure and leverage the value of their Data, helping them to create new profitable business models. Our technology also powers new Data Alliances and it fully complies with the new European Data legislations, each member keeping full ownership of its data assets and measuring its Data contribution.