By working with us, our clients commit to strategic projects that deeply affect their business. mediarithmics is committed to helping its partners achieve their goals quickly and sustainably. It is therefore key to support our clients from a strategic, marketing and technological point of view. In a context of strong growth, mediarithmics is therefore looking to strengthen its Product team with a Technical Support Engineer F/H. Reporting directly to the VP Product, he/she will be in charge of the following scope
- Audit the Support processes and tools within mediarithmics; propose, lead their implementation and validate these improvements;
- Qualify incidents reported by customers or internal teams with conducting in-depth technical research and, when necessary, by collecting the information required for diagnosis from customers
- Determine the priorities of the patches with the Customer Success Manager and manage their implementation by coordinating the Professional Services (integration) and Engineering (platform development) teams, involving the Product teams when necessary
- In case of critical incident requiring immediate action, set up and run the crisis unit
- Ensure communication on the incidents solving, be it to Customer Success teams or to customers directly, at the adapted frequency following the level of criticality
- Report on a regular basis the support action (type of incidents, concerned customers, consumed time and resolution, etc.) in order to evaluate our services quality and feed the roadmap
- Prepare Support team's growth by creating a repository of incident analysis procedures and training future Technical Support Engineers
- Previous experience of minimum 3 years in a similar role for a software company
- You have a good technical culture, and are sufficiently familiar with the technical aspects (web languages, REST API, database notions...) to carry out a technical qualification of incidents, before transferring them to the developers
- Good knowledge of incident tracking / ticketing tools (ideally Zendesk, Jira) and technical monitoring tools (Grafana reporting, Graylog logs etc.)
- Curious, humble and intellectually agile, enjoy discovering new environments, structuring and then solving or leading the resolution of complex problems
- Good follow-up and organisational skills
- Very good interpersonal skills with all types of people and knows how to create a relationship of trust
- Fluent in English
- You want to accelerate your professional career in a flexible environment and you feel capable of being quickly operational in a company that constantly evolutes
mediarithmics offers an exceptional working environment for who wants to grow in the digital marketing world:
- A vision and technology at the forefront of data marketing in a Tech-driven structure working with established clients
- A scale-up that has already proven itself... in which much remains to be done!
- A human-sized senior and expert team, which gives everyone the opportunity to express themselves
- Growth potential for rapid development within the company
- A cool and motivating work environment
Depending on the profile, mediarithmics will be able to offer a very attractive remuneration package and the prospect of profit sharing in the growth of the company.
mediarithmics is an end-to-end Data Marketing Platform (CDP/DMP, CrossDMP, marketing automation, DCO) operating all over Europe, in Canada and in the USA... with no intention to stop there. The platform allows brands to easily launch personalized, cross-channel marketing campaigns in real time using programmatic technologies. mediarithmics also enables publishers & e-commerce sites to protect, structure and leverage the value of their Data, helping them to create new profitable business models. Our technology also powers new Data Alliances and it fully complies with the new European Data legislations, each member keeping full ownership of its data assets and measuring its Data contribution.