We are seeking a Data Scientist to join our team!
The Data Scientist will develop a suite of data products for the ArcSpan Audience Engine product platform. The position involves working with the product team to build audience extension models, predictive monetization models and optimization algorithms that would in turn enable ArcSpan clients to better optimize their revenue. The position will report to the SVP of Engineering.
The successful candidate will have had previously worked as a data scientist for a product and solutions within a complex, fast-paced environment and preferably, a startup organization.
We offer an attractive compensation package that includes: competitive base salary, bonus, equity and comprehensive benefits.
· Collaborate with the product team to build data products around audience monetization
· Work hands-on to use large datasets and build, train and test machine learning models
· Implement a variety of ML models based on the data product solving the business need
· Demonstrate success with datasets using cloud ML platforms
· Design and analyze A/B tests or similar methods of causal inference
· Scope effort, assess risk and communicate clearly with the stakeholders
ArcSpan is an exciting new audience monetization company. We outfit leading publishers with next-gen data SaaS tools and addressable audience revenue optimization solutions to effectively embrace the "identity revolution." ArcSpan structures, processes and scales custom data models integrated for end-to-end client requirements. From first-party to cookie-less contextual advertising solutions across web, mobile, video and OTT, including Audience Extension and eCommerce/Media Network audience monetization, our experienced team, tech processes and premier partners provide a collaborative approach to drive innovative, privacy-compliant and scalable business results.
Check below to see all of the open ArcSpan Media jobs organised by office location.
New York (6)