InfoSum unlocks data’s limitless potential. Using patented, privacy-first technology, InfoSum connects customer records between and amongst companies, without ever sharing data. Customers across financial services, content distribution, connected television, eCommerce, gaming, and entertainment all trust InfoSum to seamlessly and compliantly connect their customer data to other partners through privacy-safe, permissioned, data networks.
There are many applications for InfoSum’s technology, including standard ‘data-onboarding’ to much more sophisticated use cases that allow for the creation of owned identity platforms, the development of new data and advertising products, and the formation of entirely new Marketplaces.
InfoSum was founded in 2015. The company has multiple patents, protecting its invention of the ‘non-movement of data.’ InfoSum is based in the US, UK, and Germany with offices and customers across Europe and North America. The company is poised for exponential growth in 2022, with a significant Series B investment in August 2021, and a rapidly expanding client
About This Role
The sales engineering team translates InfoSum’s technology into game-changing business solutions for our clients. At the prospect stage, our experts use their relevant domain experience and technical expertise to pinpoint key client needs and opportunities, design relevant solutions and implementation architectures, and partner with sellers to articulate these solutions to clients as part of a consultative sales approach. They partner closely with our product and engineering teams to surface feature gaps, creatively problem solve ways around product limitations, and assist product management in delivering new features to support new and existing customers.
In this role, you will be a key technical resource and advisor across InfoSum’s product suite for prospective customers in EMEA. Your work will include contributing to sales presentations, providing product demonstrations, workflow modeling, solution design, and ensuring our customers fully grasp the value and benefit they can unlock from the InfoSum platform.
At the deal close stage, you will partner with our Client Success and Customer Operations team to turn these solutions into reality, providing detailed documentation to guide our Implementation team and providing ongoing technical leadership where required, especially on our most complex and strategically important accounts.
In this role you will:
- Partner with sellers in the sales team to pitch InfoSum’s technology to client decision makers (often at C-level) and technical, data and privacy teams, delivering exceptional technical demos and addressing technical and functional questions.
- Contribute to the RFI / RFP process for EMEA prospects in partnership with our product marketing team, writing responses and/or supporting your team as necessary.
- Act as a technical subject matter expert and consultant on InfoSum’s technology and capabilities both internally and externally.
- Work closely with internal InfoSum teams (engineering and product, CS and Customer operations) to create transformative data collaboration solutions for prospects and clients. This will involve solving the biggest industry problems through the application of InfoSum technology, along with 3rd party complementary technologies (e.g. AWS and GCP data solutions) where relevant.
- Work with prospects and clients (including senior stakeholders) to understand and document requirements, design and document relevant solutions and develop strategies in partnership with sales or customer success to successfully pitch these solutions, coordinating the delivery of these solutions with client teams and with our internal delivery teams.
- Seamlessly connect our technology to the wider mar tech and ad tech ecosystem, partnering with the product team to help manage a program of data platform, CDP, DMP and SSP/DSP integrations and create implementation templates for easy client onboarding.
- Act as a conduit to our product and engineering teams, clearly articulating new feature requests from prospects and ensuring that client value and requirements are documented effectively.
- 2+ years in SaaS pre-sales role.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Significant previous experience in solutions consulting, solutions architecture, or sales engineering within a B2B software, SaaS, Ad tech or data technology business, with at least some experience in sales engineering or related capacity.
- Knowledge of the inner workings of the marketing and advertising world, and the needs of advertisers, media owners, and data companies within it.
- Exceptional presentation skills and communication skills, adept at engaging and persuading diverse groups of client stakeholders from business decision makers to technical experts through presentations and written communications.
- Strong client management and project management skills, comfortable with managing senior client relationships and managing expectations in product/solution scope.
- Experience collaborating with engineering, product, and technical operations teams.
- Natural problem solver who’s driven to achieve quantifiable business results through ambiguous technical challenges.
- Comfortable leading a room of both commercial and technical teams through our platform
- Great communication skills. Prompt response and action when needed. People rarely need to follow up with you.
- Demonstrable experience in designing and delivering complex solutions for clients, including strong documentation skills (Office 365 / G-suite tools and Confluence).
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, cross-functional, hardworking and proactive.
- Ability to travel within EMEA as needed.
- Bachelors in technical discipline (i.e. Computer Science) with basic coding proficiency.
- Comfort with data query languages (i.e. SQL), high level languages (i.e. Python, Ruby or equivalent), rest APIs.
- Ad technology experience, with a solid understanding of ad serving, programmatic advertising tech, and data/identity solutions.
- Knowledge of relevant privacy legislation (e.g., CCPA and CPRA) and the implications of privacy centricity for the advertising ecosystem.
- Solid understanding of the wider data tech ecosystem, including data platforms such as Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift / S3, and Snowflake as well as cloud platforms, APIs, and data integration.