You will be the heart of the office and the embodiment of our culture and values. We’re looking for someone who is bright, super personable and proactive, who prides themselves on offering an exceptional service to make everyone in our team feel welcomed and part of our culture.
Our Kyiv office is Captify’s main global tech hub. We’re approximately 35 employees and many are still working from home. Our office space is located within the slick, stylish hub of Creative States, Senator in central Kyiv. You’ll be working closely with our community managers and other team members from our host office to ensure that we get the best from our amazing work space. And you’ll play a key role in making everything go to plan when we host visitors from around the Captify world, especially putting everything in place for our global Product/Engineering offsite, which happens in Kyiv twice per year.
The role requires a super proactive, confident and positive individual who is a fantastic problem solver and thrives as the “go to” person. It’s a brilliant opportunity for someone who likes a fast-paced working environment and juggling different priorities with excellent customer service skills.
● You’ll be a consistent and cheerful face of Captify for our employees, and when guests visit our office space. You’ll ensure the office is an environment which represents the Company and our culture
● You will cultivate a close working relationship with our office hosts at Creative States. You will make sure that our Community Managers and Events Coordinators are helping our team as much as possible.
● Assist with office security by liaising on behalf of our team with Creative States. Ensure that we have a new starter and leaver process in place. Arrange access and registration for visitors.
● Identifying and resolving office maintenance issues (furniture, fittings and equipment)
● Organise incoming and outgoing deliveries and couriers.
● Replenish supplies and stationery, ordering weekly shopping and items for internal and external staff events (including organising Friday drinks, our Christmas and Summer party)
● Manage all third-party suppliers providing services to our office (e.g. cleaners, plumbers, handyman) and where appropriate researching alternative suppliers and making recommendation
● Assist the IT department with day to day support, including ordering equipment and escalating issues
● Assisting with meeting room bookings and video conferencing equipment, especially for monthly and quarterly internal events
● Assist the People Team with on-boarding new starters; including re-organising floor plans, ensuring that their desk and computer is set up in a timely manner
● You will also be heavily involved in events and will be the 'go to' for creating high morale and amazing social/parties for the team! You will be a valued member of the team and should love being kept busy in a fast paced environment!
● Work collaboratively with People Team, Finance, Marketing and other relevant departments where necessary.
● Managing all receipts for the office and events and working with the finance team to reconcile any discrepancies
● Support employees with travel bookings, including flights and accommodation.
● You will have exceptional customer service skills – it’ll take a lot to know you’re having an off-day.
● Have an approachable, proactive personality, communication is key as you will be the heart of the office and the embodiment of our culture and values
● You not only have excellent attention to detail, you will be someone who generally cares about our office environment.
● Ideally you will have some previous reception or customer service experience, but keen to take on more office management responsibility.
● Ability to be resourceful, solution orientated and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise, whilst always looking for the most cost effective option
● Some admin/EA experience would be a great plus
● Ability to organise, multitask and prioritise
● Proactive approach. We like creative people and creative solutions. No idea is too crazy
● Proficient using Excel, and other Microsoft software
Captify are the largest holder of 1st party consumer search data outside of Google, and its unique technology understands the intent of consumers across all channels, including voice Search, desktop on-site search and in-app search.