We are a team of 6, all passionate about empowering People teams with technology and data analytics. Criteo’s HRIS portfolio covers over 30 applications highly connected throughout the entire employment cycle (Phenom, Workday, ServiceNow, Glint, Power BI, etc.) and the other parts of our internal infrastructure. Our team manages product roll-out, support, explores improvement opportunities and provides analytics on different People domains.
This is a full time permanent position based in our global headquarters in the center of Paris, or in Barcelona. As our new analyst, you will be mentored by other analysts, in collaboration with IT and People teams based in EMEA, Asia and the US.
What you’ll do
Participate in HRIS activities supporting to the broader HR department (mainly HR Operations, Talent Acquisition, Payroll, Total Rewards, L&D):
- Document requirements for improvements or defects, partner with IT and technical consultants for resolution
- Help troubleshoot bugs and issues via investigation, solution research, testing, scenario re-creation
- Perform user acceptance tests and non-regression tests before releases
- Contribute to user knowledge base and user training delivery
- Create, maintain and improve reports in systems
- Analyze user metrics and data quality audit results to identify functional or user experience enhancement opportunities
- Support basic data and reporting queries
- Participate in exploration study and build of prove of concepts
- Participate in other team activities (data migration or upload, roadmap projects, user support, etc.)
Who you are
- Bachelor degree, 1 to 3 years’ experience in HR or HRIS
- Knowledge and experience on processes (hiring, onboarding, payroll, time and attendance management, performance and talent review, learning management, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience on HR systems (HCM such as Workday/SAP/Oracle, case management such as ServiceNow/Salesforce, LMS, ATS, employee survey, etc.)
- Comfortable and autonomous on Microsoft Office Suite, including manipulating excel spreadsheets (data cleansing, formatting and transforming values)
- Have basic notion of data governance (audit, quality control, privacy, etc.)
- Fluent in English and French for written and verbal communication
- Meticulous, attention-to-detail
- Awareness and integrity on handling confidential data
- Customer focus, solution-driven, self-efficiency on day-to-day activities
- Open communication, share ideas, take initiatives to learn and suggest improvements
- Comfortable in conducting presentations and demos
- Interests in working in a multi-cultural/multi-location company and environment
Criteo is the global technology company powering the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising. 2,800 Criteo team members partner with over 20,000 customers and thousands of publishers around the globe to deliver effective advertising across all channels, by applying advanced machine learning to unparalleled data sets. Criteo empowers companies of all sizes with the technology they need to better know and serve their customers.
Check below to see all of the open Criteo jobs organised by team.
People & Places (5)
Product & Design (2)