We are looking for a Director, Brand Solutions who will be responsible for generating demand for and closing enterprise software and data deals with the largest US advertisers across our suite of measurement and attribution solutions, with supporting planning and activation tools. You are passionate about your client’s success , and have extensive knowledge of the advertising ecosystem, including traditional TV, streaming video platforms , and digital media. You consistently deliver high quality results selling measurement, attribution or data directly to brands. You are a strategic seller with clients wanting to work with you wherever you go. You are ready to support the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization.
- Sell customized solutions that help brand marketers rethink their approach to measure and optimize their media investment and deliver greater return on investment using VideoAmp.
- Meet and exceed revenue targets by closing annual or multi-year enterprise contracts with brand advertisers that deliver long term strategic value.
- Build demand by prospecting, leveraging existing relationships and working with sales development reps to identify key decision makers within target account lists.
- Engage prospects and drive understanding of VideoAmp solutions through a higher than normal volume of client meetings, entertainment, events and thought leadership.
- Generate customized proposals that showcase the value VideoAmp can deliver and ensure a fast sales cycle to close, therefore maximizing time to client value.
- Build and maintain trust with clear communication and managing expectations.
- Accurately forecast revenue and track activity to provide transparency for the business.
- Provide customer feedback internally to product, marketing, business development, and revenue teams to move large projects forward.
- 5+ years of enterprise sales, software or data sales experience within advertising or marketing technology (or equivalent)
- A proven track record of top 10% success in revenue generation within relevant customer cohorts and product solutions.
- Strong technical acumen, understanding of how advertising or marketing technology is leveraged by brands
- Experience challenging existing paradigms and selling client-first solutions that match the needs of major brands.
- Success leveraging and implementing technology to solve tangible client challenges.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple stakeholders simultaneously.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly and understand what engages an audience, regardless of the vertical.
- Leadership, organizational planning, and project management skills.
- Teamwork and collaboration across both technical and non-technical audiences.
- College degree in the area of Communications, Business or Economics preferred