At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
Why work for us?
We are innovative, passionate, fearless, creative, driven, and adaptable. Our core values are at the heart of who we are. We have a spontaneous and vibrant culture, and we truly believe in team spirit and collaboration.
Enjoy benefits such as:
- Generous vacation policy
- Monthly Ticket restaurant
- Fitness and transport allowance
- 100% premium coverage of healthcare plan
- Competitive compensation package
- Hybrid work from home policy
- Career advancement with global mobility opportunities
As our Campaign Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation and execution of digital advertising campaigns across the group over several brands in the DACH market. You will work closely with stakeholders both internally and externally (some of our highest spending core clients) to see campaigns through from planning stages, to post-campaign reporting and analysis of performance.
What you will do:
- Custom Support for Core Accounts highest spending clients in collaboration with the Senior AS for the account. You develop your knowledge on an ongoing basis of the Books of Business of the Senior AS’s that you support and contribute to the growth of accounts.
- Proactive client communication & you will join weekly calls and QBRs which will be led by the Senior Account Strategist.
- Provide operational, efficient & accurate campaign delivery recommendations and be the lead point on execution.
- Lead on first-level client response for reporting and short-term optimizations
- Monitoring performance, often on 3rd party attribution
- End-to-end optimisation of campaign budgets, targeting, tactics, creative to meet and exceed clients objectives.
- Offer strategic recommendations to drive revenue & product expansion
- Technical implementation of ad campaigns with clients’ KPI’s in mind.
- Inventory management and custom reporting for clients
- Lead execution on new campaign launches
- Proactively evaluate, analyse & troubleshoot campaigns, anticipate main seasonality trends, identify and follow up on any ongoing issues.
- Ability to take insights from various data sources to inform campaign recommendations and contribute to whole strategy
- House updates: opportunities on new solutions & contacts
- Internal administrative tasks: submit, request & follow up with support teams (Finance, AX, TS, Products)
- Attend wide range of trainings to develop skills
Who you are:
- Fluent in English and German
- Ability to build strategies and action plans with both a “1 to many” and “1to1” approach
- Ability to work with different stakeholders (internally & externally)
- Great understanding of client’s and team’s needs. Will need to stay in touch with industry evolutions and standards as well.
- Strong influencing skills required
- Strong communication skills
- Project management skills as it will require a lot of co-ordination
- Always looking at creative ways to get to our objectives and beyond
- You are a force for bringing proposals forward. You show proactivity in your approach.
- Strong creative skills to come up with innovative ideas and prepare adapted decks for Senior AS calls
- Detail-oriented with a solutions-oriented mindset.
- Organized, structured & deductive skills
- You show self-leadership and of course, 100% aligned with our values and team culture
- Team player / Proactively shares beyond Core EU