As our UK Senior Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for supporting our UKI business development and Criteo’s brand awareness in the UK: from the acquisition and growth of our prospects, agencies and direct clients to the design of inspiring Thought Leadership and ABM campaigns as well as securing speaking slots at key industry events. You’ll be supporting one of our key country and audience; and your Marketing expertise will help us accelerate our growth journey.
Based in London, you will report to the Head of EMEA Marketing and be part of our EMEA Field Marketing Team. You will also work closely with our EMEA Agency leadership team and the UK leadership team. You’ll manage both short term tactical projects, long term strategic and air-cover initiatives. You’ll work in close partnership with our Global Marketing Teams, PR Teams and external vendors.
Your top missions
· Define and own the UK Marketing strategy.
· Partner with our UK Leadership Team to elevate Criteo’s voice in the industry through thought leadership and brand awareness activities.
· Become an active member of the EMEA marketing team, taking cross marketing responsibilities.
· Collaborate with Sales, Product, Commercial and our Global Marketing team to build compelling stories and market solutions.
· Plan and execute a variety of agency centric marketing programs to support our key audiences and bring our solutions to the local market.
· Manage a marketing budget, and track ROI.
Your top skills
· B2B Marketer: 8 years of B2B marketing experience, AdTech or Agency (Big 6) experience would be a plus.
· Client-Centric: business mindset, putting the client at the center of any marketing actions.
· Innovative: You seek out information, ask questions, and are excited by new ideas and challenges.
· Glass Half-Full: A positive can-do attitude and collaborative mindset.
· Relationship Builder: Great at creating and maintaining strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders. Strong communication skills, comfortable managing senior stakeholders and representing Marketing in leadership meetings.
· Content Creator: You enjoy creating and writing content, and are comfortable producing client-facing content in English.
· Project Manager – You have the ability to take a project and run with it from concept through to completion
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo is the global technology company powering the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising. 2,800 Criteo team members partner with over 20,000 customers and thousands of publishers around the globe to deliver effective advertising across all channels, by applying advanced machine learning to unparalleled data sets. Criteo empowers companies of all sizes with the technology they need to better know and serve their customers.
Check below to see all of the open Criteo jobs organised by office location.
Ann Arbor (7)
New York (42)
Sao Paulo (5)
Check below to see all of the open Criteo jobs organised by team.
Grads & Internships (10)
Legal Services (2)
People & Places (16)
Product & Design (25)
Technical Services (26)